WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

hard to keep V2 cigs in pocket , or on a counter , etc...

carlwithmarycarlwithmary Posts: 18Member
edited November 2011 in Vaping General Discussion
I have put a piece tape all around battery , 1/2 inch wide , down by cart....also make it easier to identfy which end to drag on without looking.. As they are heavier than reg cigs an cannot keep in mouth... Lanyard a good idea if you want fast access an you automaticly end to vapor  on =D>

Comments

• m0ng0m0ng0 Posts: 757Member ✭✭
    I need to create a bath tub anti roll device myself  or maybe use one of those rubber triangle things people put on their pencils to keep them from rolling away ! :-?
  • Cay10Cay10 Posts: 402Member
    lol. good ideas. i was always looking for mine. i have a couple small (brand new) ashtrays that i use. some people dont like that kind of reminder but for me it is a constant reminder that i have kicked a nasty habit.... and proud of it.
  • DixieDixie Posts: 6,230V2 Veteran
    I purchased some decorative unfinished wood.  I am going to have my husband help me plan out a holder for my ecigs and carts...maybe even a bottle of juice.  Planning on attempting it this weekend.  He hates them rolling around LOL.  If it turns out even close to decent I will send you all a pic.
  • Cay10Cay10 Posts: 402Member
    awesome. my guy isnt that handy.  :-$
  • TamyTamy Posts: 1,882V2 Veteran
    A good coffee cup with a funny slogan is a great wat to keep your e-cigs contained. and with the handle you can corrie it every wear.

or go here

http://www.ecig-doodads.com
  • emelesteemeleste Posts: 5,132V2 Veteran ✭✭
    I think the Doodad trays look really cute!  Hopefully, at some point fairly soon I can order one...or two!  Right now, like @Cay10, I'm using a couple of small, pretty cut glass ashtrays.  Since I don't miss analogs at all, really, I don't mind the "ashtray" association.  And I agree...it's like a subtle slap at my old habit to use 'em! lol!  My ashtrays are all pristine and pretty!  My hubby's, on the other hand (since he still smokes some analogs) are always gnarly and nasty looking!
  • casslynncolecasslynncole Posts: 12Member
    I like to keep mine in tall shot glasses! Decorative around the house and perfect to keep them upright.
  • Ka0sKa0s Posts: 1,220Member
    I have a pencil holder on the bottom of a desklamp and use that.. Other than that I keep them in my pocket.. At first I was putting them on top of an upside down ashtray.. :)
  • CatLadyCatLady Posts: 619Member
     Crystal toothpick holder, sm cut-glass candy dish, and a small long-leaf basket are doing the holding in the house, and I've found that an auto batt rides quite well in the back pocket of a pair of jeans.
  • hoosierhoosier Posts: 3,358V2 Veteran
    edited November 2011
    I'm still using my marble ashtray I got 20 years ago.  I cleaned it thoroughly, ugh, what a mess, and I rest my passthrough on it as well as my manuals so they don't roll away.  My wife thinks its silly but I think it psychologically make me feel like I'm really still "smoking".  Plus after cleaning it out it also reminds me all that gunk that I literally had to scrape off with a knife was the same crap that was in my lungs for all those years.
  • Ka0sKa0s Posts: 1,220Member
    In bars and restaurants I like to flip the ashtrays upside down and put my ecig across the bottom.. Usually stays.. Always makes people look.. ;)
  • JackieOJackieO Posts: 10,239Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Wait........So..... you guys take them out of your mouth?
  • CatLadyCatLady Posts: 619Member

:-D
    Hey Lisa.
  • TrishaTrisha Posts: 45Member
    Hey people, I had similar problems keeping tract of my ecig, so I made a few DooDads to hang around my neck and they work great.  The non-ash trays look very pretty on my coffee table and both are good conversation starters.  Go take a look http://ecig-doodads.com
  • KemosabeKemosabe Posts: 339Member
    my cigs dont roll. the button on the manual one is like a little kickstand. and the auto batt must have an oblong part inside of it because it settles. its hard to describe.
    i like to carry my cigs around in my shirt pocket. if i dont have a shirt pocket, ill use my pants pocket but i dont like lint getting in there so i use a condom on the carto, and the other condom on the tip of the cig. i have a lanyard but its too long :( but thats ok it works as a pretty good spinner, as long as you dont spin too hard. last night i launched a carto across my living room into the kitchen LOL :))
    its not that the rubber end lets loose, its the rubber loop that clips onto the metal clasp that comes free from the rubber end thingie.
  • TamyTamy Posts: 1,882V2 Veteran

:-))
    While I do like my pretty new glass ashtrays...you guys inspired me.  I know we have a cut glass toothpick holder somewhere around here, but I can't find it.  Then I remembered about a tequila shot glass shaped like a cactus that might work pretty well...so, TA DA!  Here it is!image
    Never mind that emeleste - what is that Sony thing in the background?
    That @JackieO is a Sony Dash internet viewer.  Terrific little device.  It plugs in (not intended to be toted around) but does have a capacitive touch screen and a basic browser.  I have three...one in the den, one in the dining room/kitchen and one in the bedroom.  Great alarm clock/clock radio too.  Can get Pandora, Slacker, Shoutcast etc. plus it does streaming movies over the internet (Amazon Instant Vids, Netflix, Crackle, Hulu+ etc.).  Can get some nice apps...newsfeeds from CNN, NYT, Rueters, NPR, local newspapers and TV news, blogs, weather, global webcams, horoscopes, photographs (online and also from USB if wanted) etc. etc. The app showing on there in the pic is from Ihasa Hotdog app.  There are TONS of things you can do with this thing!  I was kind of hoping someone would ask!  
    edited November 2011
    Oh yeah...and I can plug my USB charger for my e-cig batteries into it, too! lol!  Use the pass through with it, also. :D
    I'm checking that out, it looks cool, thanks.
  • hyjacker9hyjacker9 Posts: 5Member

Hello all, new to the forum and new to forums in general. I've already posted this in the Tips and Tricks section, but I think it would help with the original question to this discussion:  After looking for a case to carry my V2's in I came up with this solution: I buy the long battery and put a penicl clip on it and just put it in my shirt pocket like a pen. Keeps everything upright and close at hand...and when you lay it down the clip keeps it from rolling away.

• VaperellaVaperella Posts: 298Member
    I just sit my v2 inside a a spare silicone cell case I have lying around. It's my new ashtray.
  • DixieDixie Posts: 6,230V2 Veteran
    I am currently in the process of making wooden e-cig desk holders and attempting to make a large zip up case to hold all of my batteries and alot of carts and atleast one wall charger.  I'm having a ton of fun with this
    :)
  • ChrisFChrisF Posts: 40Member
    Trisha, you should be commended for your creativity. I'm extremely impressed; I'll be ordering a couple of things when payday arrives. Great work!