WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

I just love IT :)

CagesCages Posts: 8Member
edited December 2010 in V2 News and Updates
I just received my V2 starter Kit...started vaping. I am amazed at my results in not wanting a "dirty" cig. I love having the comfort of feeling like i truly am smoking. I also like the relief of nic cravings it curbs. Thanks V2! I'm dedicated to continuing not "smoking" but am stuck on "vaping" :) ;)

Comments

• goin4nosmokegoin4nosmoke Posts: 1,672Member
    awsome cages!!!!!
    Enjoy your new "habit" :)
    Happy Merry Vaping
    Amy
  • ScooterScooter Posts: 41Member
    Yes, it is a awesome feeling
  • FFPM27FFPM27 Posts: 20Member
    Welcome to vaping, being analogue free is a great way to start the upcoming new year!
  • CagesCages Posts: 8Member
    Still loving my V2 after 3 days....had an analog cig over the weekend. I wanted to see the difference...can i say YUCK! Also i felt all jittery and weak. Can def tell that analog cigs weigh me down. I am starting to feel more energy. Starting to cough more today...lungs must be trying to clear. Again I am still pleased :)
  • PattiPatti Posts: 8Member
    Cages, I'm experiencing the same thing! Tried an analog over the weekend and YUCK!! I did have another analog this morning and it made me dizzy, as it usually does first thing in the AM. My lungs are feeling like I need to cough more and feeling kind of heavy actually (like there is something always there that needs to GET OUT!!!!)
    Isn't it great??!!??
    Patti
  • KimEKimE Posts: 8Member
    well I am new here and I just ordered my starter kit. wish me luck !! Thanks
    Kim
  • KimEKimE Posts: 8Member
    Hope the kits gets here (VA from FL) before xmas !! prob wont tho.
  • FFPM27FFPM27 Posts: 20Member
    Welcome to vaping Kim. Good luck with your quit. I think that you will be pleasantly surprised once you get your kit. Odds are you won't get it by then, but stranger things have happened. Best of luck.
  • DragonDragon Posts: 596Member ✭✭
    Welcome KimE, hope you have your kit soon and hope to see you as a regular on the forum sharing your feelings on V2, quiting smoking, or whatever you like. Good Luck
  • CarolGCarolG Posts: 562Member
    Hi KimE. Best of luck, I hope you get your kit soon, you're going to love it.
  • goin4nosmokegoin4nosmoke Posts: 1,672Member
    Hey Kim...i am sure you will love your ecig :)
    Happy Merry Vapikng
  • I just received my starter kit (minus the accessories on back order) and my 10-minute experience is amazing! I was previously using another e-cigarette and I still had to use analogs to get a fix when my nicotine levels bottomed out. With V2, I can feel the nicotine hit without having to suck the life out of the battery! I've only tried one flavor so far (vanilla) and it is heavenly! My previous e-cigarette was so very weak after the first five drags. And talk about vapor; I am blown over closely it resembles actual smoking! I am so very happy to have found V2 e-cigs! They have a customer for life!
  • CarolGCarolG Posts: 562Member
    Yay, congratulations, Free. At first I thought Vanilla was just okay, but I love it now, too. Still love my Cowboys, though, for a taste like real tobacco.