WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

First road trip with my V2...

AbsintheurAbsintheur Posts: 6,429V2 Veteran ✭✭
edited November 2011 in Vaping General Discussion
Anyone who smoked analog knows the first thing you do after starting the car is lighting up a cig. I have been doing this for 35 years so I was wondering how I would cope with a 12 hour road trip (6 hours each way passing thru Chicago each way). I prepared well, made sure the travel case was charged as well as both batteries. I also took the notebook cig and the car charger to power it. I used the notebook cig for the driving...the battery units while I spent 6 hours with the love of my life. I never missed the analog cigs except for a few times in Chicago traffic on 80...lol. The travel case charger was used to recharge one battery unit and did so in about 2 hours. I use my manual more than the automatic so it was nice having it recharged fairly quickly.

All in all it was a great road trip, vaping all the way. Using the notebook cig while driving saved my batteries for walk around time with my SO and having several flavors of carts on hand made nice change of paces while driving.

A quick word about the whole love of my life thing...my Prom date from over 30 years ago found me on FaceBook...we have been reconnecting for 6 months now and have plans to become a couple once again...she is thrilled with me getting away from analog cigs btw. Sadly we are seperated by a fair distance and her job, selling her house, etc, are making her moving here a drawn out affair...hopefully early next year all will be set.

Comments

• mimimimi Posts: 1,998V2 Veteran
    @Absintheur-OMG! A love story is unfolding on our forum! How cool is that? Keep us posted  :-)

Oh, and congrats on how well the V2 worked for you on your trip... LOL
  • m0ng0m0ng0 Posts: 757Member ✭✭
    great news for your health and your love life,  congrats man !
  • DanielsuzukiDanielsuzuki Posts: 1,000Member
    Excellent story! I got my kit the night before a trip from Houston, TX to Baton Rouge, LA (300 miles each way). Of course it worked flawlessly! I was next to the love of my life too!
  • nomorecigsnomorecigs Posts: 1,582Member

It's Freeing, isn't it?  I too received my kit before a 12hr trip in daughters new vehicle!  If wore diapers, wouldn't had to stop!  Congrats on your love life, now you will live longer/healthier to be with her!

• DixieDixie Posts: 6,230V2 Veteran
    I am just thankful to have my batteries, taking my daughter off to tour her college tomorrow...2 hour drive 1 way, all day walking tour...will be vaping my head off.  LOL...and their is a vapor retail store down the road from the college...and they have....JUICE!!!   Yes I will be stopping in and sampling the wares.  LOL
  • mimimimi Posts: 1,998V2 Veteran
    Share! Which college? 
  • DixieDixie Posts: 6,230V2 Veteran
    edited November 2011
    She has been accepted to the University of North Texas :D  ( my avatar is their mascot lol )
  • DanielsuzukiDanielsuzuki Posts: 1,000Member
    Denton huh? A mere 4 hours away...
  • justin_V2Cigsjustin_V2Cigs Posts: 22Member
    the power cig is the best fro road trips