WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

match for basic ultra lights

engraver1engraver1 Posts: 10Member
i cant smoke the 18mg reds. too strong and get a buzz from the nic. i have a sampler pak coming. if i dont care for these what brands of cartos will fit my v2 batt? i heard there are some good tobacco flavors out there. thanks

Best Answers

• emelesteemeleste Posts: 5,132V2 Veteran ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Any KR808D-1 threaded type cartomizer will work with V2.
    Accepted Answer
    Usually, yes.  But not all.  I'll PM you.
  • mrtmrt Posts: 5,021Member ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Of course they do, otherwise you would buy the wrong type and create a return hassle for a relativley cheap piece of kit.

The cartomizers you buy (KR808D-1) will probably be empty so don't forget to purchase juice as well.  Taste is subjective - everyone is different - buy what you think you'll like, not what someone else likes.

Accepted Answer
    There are places that sell prefilled KR808 carts...sent a PM to you @engraver1
  • mrtmrt Posts: 5,021Member ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    At the top of the page, by your name a number will automagically appear.  Click on inbox.

Answers

• engraver1engraver1 Posts: 10Member

thanks- do the other cart. makers label there thread size?

i am going to stick with the prefilled for now. seems like a hassle to fill the carts, however if i get the taste that i want then i will be filling my own. thanks

i hate to be so stupid, but where can i get this PM? thanks

thanks so much for your time and effort