WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Brand new user question on flavor

jdubjdub Posts: 23Member
Hi everyone brand new to vaping and so far very succesful (2mths without a real cig).  I smoked malrboro lights for about 15 years and I am not in love with the RED flavor from V2.  I like menthol but is very candy like.  V2's Red flavor is descent but I am not overly impressed with it.  Do you folks have any other recomendations for thet best Marb light e liquid (maybe another brand, sorry!).  Thanks

Best Answers

• AbsintheurAbsintheur Posts: 6,429V2 Veteran ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I wanted away from the tobacco flavors...they made me want an analog even more. I have gone over to sweet flavors...plus they curb my sweet tooth.

Sahara is the only tobacco flavor I like...I would recommend it highly
  • kijurokijuro Posts: 85Member
    Accepted Answer
    I have not tried anything, or heard of anything that comes very close to your analog flavor sorry.
    Before I tried them I thought I would hate chocolate and peppermint. I just took the advice of other on here and tried the sample pack anyways. You may be very surprised you like something different. 
    I don't like congress or red. I like Sahara but to me it tastes absolutely nothing like tobacco.
    It feels refreshing to be away from that taste and smell of analogs.

This is just my opinion, congrats on 2 months.

Answers

• MomMom Posts: 2,577V2 Veteran
    Try a sample pack.  A lot of people here are very much into the Saraha flavor.
  • hoosierhoosier Posts: 3,358V2 Veteran
    Taste is very subjective.  I found Congress to be more "tobacco" like than the Reds.  I ended up really liking the Sahara best though for that richer tobacco taste, with a hint of vanilla.  Mom is right, best way to find out is to try samples until you find that best suits your tastes.
  • jdubjdub Posts: 23Member
    I was thinking about that but most of them don't appeal to me. I will try sahara next though, thanks.  No knock against V2 flavors was just wondering if maybe there was some eliquid out there that really hit the spot with the flavor of a marb light.
  • hoosierhoosier Posts: 3,358V2 Veteran
    I really haven't found one that replicates traditional tobacco flavor exactly, either here or other vendors.  I've bought lots of tobacco samplers elsewhere and have found some very tasty flavors, but none that replicate Marlboro or my ex-fav American Spirits.  I kind of gave up when I realized that the new flavors where hitting the spot better than my old cigs ever did.  I'll send you a PM.
  • PaksenarionPaksenarion Posts: 1,261Member
    I hate to say this but vaping the tobacco flavors makes me think i'm licking a dirty ashtray, i never want to go back to that

Thanks everyone I think you may be right Paksenarion it just may take a little time to get used to new flavors and forget the old taste of analogs. 

• visionary333visionary333 Posts: 1,446Member
    jdub,

You can always remind yourself of that marboro light taste by taking a drag off one.  If you have quit for two months, I can say with certainty that you will not like the flavor.

Marlboro is the last thing I want to taste ever again.
    I haven't had a hit yet, can you belive that!  Maybe I should though just to remind me of that horrible taste I would have after a long night out boozing and drinking. 
  • jwolfejwolfe Posts: 5,456V2 Veteran
    I'm with @visionary333 there, when ya really think about it real cigs taste like sh*t, I've been vaping for over 2 years without any analogs and recently thought I'd try out some of the "traditional" tobacco flavored juice, every one I tried was nasty! I was like I used to love Marlboro, tried more from different vendors, same thing, I was like wtf is there no one that can make a good tasting "traditional" tobacco flavor? I even tried mixing some of my own, then I realized there is no such thing as a good tasting "traditional" cigarette, so how can there be a good tasting "traditional" tobacco e-juice! So, there ya go, my take on the subject.Don't get me wrong about V2's RED and Sahara, I love both of those, Sahara most, but neither taste anything like a nasty analog, thank God.