WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

How long does your 25ml e-liquid last ya?

bigben202bigben202 Posts: 3Member
I was going just about a month before having to open another bottle, but this last month i went through almost 2 25ml red. So curious about how long other vapers can last on these. 

Answers

• hoosierhoosier Posts: 3,358V2 Veteran
    On average, about 7 - 8 days.
  • AbsintheurAbsintheur Posts: 6,429V2 Veteran ✭✭
    I have vaped 30mls of my favorite juice in 5 days before...lol...way too much vaping. I would say 25ml would normally last me most of a week...
  • emelesteemeleste Posts: 5,132V2 Veteran ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Thing is...I use several different bottles in different strengths at the same time...so I'm not sure!  I figure I go through around 5 ml. a day.  So that would mean that a 25ml. bottle should last me about 5 days! lol!  I suppose I might could stretch it about a week.  Maybe.  
  • Peacegirl64Peacegirl64 Posts: 65Member
    2 weeks if it's the only juice I have vape.
  • Rule62Rule62 Posts: 3,237V2 Veteran
    I make my own, and I have 3 or 4 flavors going at once, alternating, so it's tough to tell. I'd say I vape 20-25 ml a week.
  • visionary333visionary333 Posts: 1,446Member
    about 10 days...maybe a couple more.  If I use just carts, maybe three weeks.
  • NiiLoCNiiLoC Posts: 119Member
    I went through my first 25ml bottle o' sahara in 16 days exactly :) 

I was mixing it into carts with other various flavors (vanilla, blueberry muffin, watermelon, peach etc...)...usually about 12-15 drops per carto...I was not filling up any tanks...

• bigben202bigben202 Posts: 3Member
    oh damn, & i thought i was vaping alot! 5 days is quick! that thing must almost never leave your mouth.. The carts dont really last me long at all, one cart is less then a day for me, and i could go through five in about four.. 
  • NwVprNwVpr Posts: 79Member
    I just bought three 29ml or 1oz bottles of juice,  The V2 site say 1 25ml bottle will fill 25 carts, is that about right?  20 drops per cart.
    @bigben202...yeah...I'm pretty much vaping non-stop from the time I get up to when I turn off the light at night!  If I'm out doing stuff or whatever, I don't vape as much.  Just lately...I haven't been going out or doing much of  anything...soooooo
  • gotolamgotolam Posts: 525Member

bump

Now...after some time has gone by since this thread was active...25 mg. lasts me around a week...thereabouts. Maybe just a little bit longer.
  • AbsintheurAbsintheur Posts: 6,429V2 Veteran ✭✭
    I just went through 60ml of rootbeer in about 10 days plus some other juices as well...
  • DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭
    25ml = about 10 days maybe alittle longer.
  • wmike145wmike145 Posts: 422Member
    They used to last me a lot longer than they do now, but I feel pretty good by comparison see how fast some of you go through them!! Initially, I was rotating about 4 carts a day, and a bottle would last me about 12 days or so. I recently got a tank and it seems to burn through the juice a bit faster (slightly lower resistance than the carts, but such a great hit!!) I've found that I've gone through 3/4 a bottle in about 5 days. I guess the upcoming sale will be a good time to stock up!
  • crazymaccrazymac Posts: 411Member
    about 7 to 10 days for me depends on how much at the computer
  • mimimimi Posts: 1,998V2 Veteran
    5 days for 25ml of juice is the average for me.
  • TAP352TAP352 Posts: 953Member
    I also feel better that mine lasts a lot longer them most of you guys. I think the last ordered I made was about 3 weeks ago and I still have maybe 5ml left in the bottle and a bunch of carts that are filled. That's my v2 juice, I also have a lot of another companies juice that I use in my ego-T tank. 
  • deus_exdeus_ex Posts: 23Member
    So that's similar to 5 pre-filleds per day?  I'm trying to get an idea of how much juice I should be buying.
  • m0ng0m0ng0 Posts: 757Member ✭✭
    not sure really because I rotate between 3 or 4 different juices,  but my latest batch came in bottles that were not clear.......never had that happen before and it makes things a little weird,  as its hard to tell when I am getting low :(  ahh well thats life I suppose.  I would guess about 1 per week 
  • dwrinehadwrineha Posts: 85Member
    25ml lasts me bout 20 days...use a little 20drops with taryn spin and add a few more but i'd say roughly a lil over a ml a day or one cart...Deuce a blank cart takes 15-20ml on average tho you can generally squeese a bit more in so roughly 25carts is what you should get from a 25ml bottle using the blanks that V2 sells or any other basic 808cart
  • stevesteve Posts: 453Member
    haven't gone thru one yet..I'm at about 2 weeks so far and it's only about 1/4 of the way gone.I do have other flavors though so it's kinda hard to say.I was trying to figure out how long my juice will last me..this is a good thread and a good question...
  • wmike145wmike145 Posts: 422Member
    dwrineha - A cart holds 15 to 20 drops is what I think you meant to say. V2 carts are roughly 0.9ml each