WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Im new!!!

SinCo_SamSinCo_Sam Posts: 9Member
Hey gang, my name is Sam I was turned on to e-cigs from an online buddy. He started with a different brand, I did my homework and it led me here.
WOW it does work. I was smoking 3 packs a day of newport shorts and got my ultimate bad ass kit in the mail Thursday morning charged it up had threw out 2 cartons of newports and haven't looked back. It is a good product but, I do need a few more batteries a couple more chargers and a ton of carts. I am sure that i will have a bunch of questions down the road but nothing yet. I just wanted to drop a quick note and say hello and I am here to stay.  

Best Answers

• gemh617gemh617 Posts: 437Member
    Accepted Answer
    Hello and welcome! :D
  • ButchButch Posts: 1,895Member
    Accepted Answer
    Howdy come on in the water is fine.
    :D
  • AbsintheurAbsintheur Posts: 6,429V2 Veteran ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    congrats and welcome to the party
  • Lori_TXLori_TX Posts: 120Member
    Accepted Answer
    Congrats to you and welcome to V2!
  • Totally2HempTotally2Hemp Posts: 4,398V2 Veteran
    Accepted Answer
    Welcome Sam!
  • MurphMurph Posts: 728Member
    Accepted Answer
    Welcome Sam...Congrats...Your gonna love it here, they'll leave the light on for ya.
  • DebiDebi Posts: 485Member
    Accepted Answer
    @SinCo_Sam if youre looking for more v2 stuff, order on the 31st when they're having a one day 15% off sale. Welcome aboard!
  • emelesteemeleste Posts: 5,132V2 Veteran ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Welcome @SinCo_Sam!   You sure timed that good...there is a big sale coming up on January 31st...you can get your extra supplies then for 15% off...plus add the January coupon code STAYWARM and get another 15% off!  Just be prepared to have to wait a bit...things get a bit backlogged during these sales at V2!  

Answers

• kstraub7707kstraub7707 Posts: 1,891V2 Veteran
    welcome!  and congrats!
  • cocoacocoa Posts: 17Member

Welcome!

• hoosierhoosier Posts: 3,358V2 Veteran
    Welcome aboard Sam!!!
  • IrisheyzsIrisheyzs Posts: 243Member
    Welcome Sam!  I have only been here for about 1 1/2 weeks and haven't thrown out my analogs yet but am really impressed with V2!  You should be very proud of yourself!  Not an easy thing to do!
  • fionajoefionajoe Posts: 149Member ✭✭
    I am also a newbi... I got my kit Wed (last week) am going ok but not as easy as I thought....I have been assured it will get better. I seem to have a lot of headaches and just feel yuck.. Every now and then I am busting for a "real" cigarette...lol  but sure that will pass.. Hoping anyway... I just got the Standard kit with two batteries, thinking of ordering more..They last a lot longer than I thought though, which is good... Fiona
  • visionary333visionary333 Posts: 1,446Member
    Fionajoe,
    It sounds to me like your nic level may be too high or you are over vaping.  I was getting headaches and feeling sick to my stomach with 18mg carts. Soon as I stepped down to 12mg, the headaches and ill feelings went away.
  • kijurokijuro Posts: 85Member
    edited January 2012
    @fionajoe Others have mentioned this. The possible solutions, drink more water, lower the nicotine level, or you are turning into a zombie.

Did you read this?

Coughing and muscle tension in your neck can cause headaches
    Thanks for the above link... As I am new I am still finding my way around, so any help is greatly appreciated. I dont think I am vaping too much. My battery lasts me at least a day and a half, sometimes more , my friend that put me on to V2 said his lasts about 5 hours, As I went thru breast cancer  4 years ago, whenever I get some type of symptom I automatically think it may be back, so hence why I was worried about the headaches, I have been trying to drink a lot of water, so I will see how I go. I have 18mg so maybe they are too strong..I am probably stressing for no reason and it will settle down, will just perservere and see, maybe I could order lower strength next but I have quite a lot of the 18's so will stick to them for a while. Thanks again for advice.. Fiona
  • mimimimi Posts: 1,998V2 Veteran
    Drink lots of water, @fionajoe, and then more water. Sounds like you are getting dehydration headaches.
    Thanks Mimi.... Will do.
    I start the day with a Diet Rock Star (my kind of coffee), move on to a couple of cans of carbonated Cran-Raspberry water, then an unsweet Sweet Leaf tea, and continue with liquids and more liquids. I went the route of the headaches and it is no fun. Started drinking more liquids and don't have the issues.
  • JackieOJackieO Posts: 10,239Member ✭✭✭
    Except.... she is always in the bathroom.
    Heard it was good for the kidneys to keep them "flushed", so to speak...
  • ricci2424ricci2424 Posts: 71Member
    Congrats and welcome! Kick off your shoes and relax with us.
  • JayBeeJayBee Posts: 11Member
    edited January 2012
    Hey eveyone, Jay and Bee here from League City TX...near Houston.  We just got our kit today and are about to go out to dinner to celebrate Jay's birthday.  The Cigs were a birthday present for him :)  We are gonna Vap at our favorite restaurant...wish us luck.

(̅_̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے JayBee

Good LUCK! And welcome Jay and Bee   :-h
  • kstraub7707kstraub7707 Posts: 1,891V2 Veteran
    Good Luck!  and Welcome!
  • Welcome!!
  • Lori_TXLori_TX Posts: 120Member
    Good luck @JayBee! You're in my neck of the woods by the way! :)
  • JayBeeJayBee Posts: 11Member
    edited January 2012

Hi @Lori_TX....how's it going neighbor!!  Have a great day despite the rainy weather.  (̅_̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے JayBee

Hi @JayBee...and welcome!!   :-h
    edited February 2012
    Hi all, a quick update, I have been drinking lots of water and I am not sure if it is a combination of that plus it has now been 1 week :-)  but am feeling much better.. 7 days since I last had an analog, I even have a couple of packets stashed in cupboard and I honestly do not feel like having  one at all...I hope I am not turning into one of those dreadful ex smokers but when I was out this morning a couple were smoking near me and it smelt really bad and I had to move away..lol.... that was me a week ago
    This forum is just awesome, After reading these threads I am thinking about maybe getting some juice soon.
    Correct me if I am wrong but..... can you get some juice and::::: 
    (a) fill blank carts and (b) fill used prefilled carts and (c) just put couple drops in filled carts?? 
    Or am I confusing myself..lol..
    Also I read where people have flavours like butterscotch and others  which wasnt in my sampler kit and I couldnt see on V2 site for flavours..
    Thanks again and did I mention I have been 7 days cigarette free, am loving the flavours.
     I was trying to just vape outside and doing what I would usually do when I smoked analogs and yesterday (i had vanilla) and I was puffing away on it inside and my daughter said,,,, mum can you please smoke inside more often because that smells sooooo good....  .. :-)   Fiona
    @finoajoe   asks "Correct me if I am wrong but..... can you get some juice and::::: 
    (a) fill blank carts and (b) fill used prefilled carts and (c) just put couple drops in filled carts?? "

The answer is yes to all three!  

There are other vendors who sell the butterscotch and other flavors like that.  I'm sure someone will come along and PM you about them.  I haven't gotten anything like that, so can't be for sure which are the best companies for those varieties of flavors.  But there are plenty of people here who will know.

I'm glad things are going better for you now!  The first week is probably the hardest...and there may another bump or two along the way...but you are headed in the right direction!  

• VapeBabeVapeBabe Posts: 15Member
    I'm new here but have been using V2 since last June.  I would love to see an expanded juice line since I've taken such a liking to filling my own blank cartos.  But my favorite V2 flavors in no particular order are sahara, peppermint and coffee!
  • Welcome!!