WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

I'm new, how much stuff do I need?

BevLBevL Posts: 14Member
Hi all...I am new to V2. I just ordered the ultimate kit, still waiting for it to arrive.  Will there be enough stuff in there to keep me going for awhile?  or will I need to order more cartridges very very soon?  Will I run out really fast if I am a pack a day smoker normally?
Thanks, can't wait for my package to arrive and start vaping :)

Best Answers

• AbsintheurAbsintheur Posts: 6,429V2 Veteran ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I would either order more carts now, at least a 40 pack and order some juice as well. Using a cart once and throwing it away is a huge waste, carts can be reused many times. V2 is having another sale and everytime that happens V2 has a tendency to run out of product and it sucks running out once you start.
  • dBdB Posts: 718Member
    edited January 2012 Accepted Answer
    Yes, order early and often. Seriously though...it will depend on your vaping style, what strength carts you got, and what brand/how much you smoked. I was a pack/day Marlboro Light smoker and found I'm averaging 2 carts a day...3 on football Sunday's with beer...your mileage may vary.   Abs is right, find a juice you like soon.
  • emelesteemeleste Posts: 5,132V2 Veteran ✭✭
    edited January 2012 Accepted Answer
    @BevL   To give you an idea...I smoked 2+ packs full flavored menthol "Clippers" (basically little cigars) a day.  I was also pretty much a chain smoker.  Now that I vape, I find that I generally go through around 4 to 5 cartomizers worth a day.  (around 3.2 to 4 ml. a day).  Because I can vape in places I couldn't before, and because there is no "end" to the "smoke"...I do vape more than I smoked right now.  Pacifier effect.  But I have cut down on the nicotine strength...I comfort myself with that! lol! 

Generally, for me...a filled cartomizer (provided it's full) will last about as long as a half pack of my Clipper cigar/cigarettes.  
  • AbsintheurAbsintheur Posts: 6,429V2 Veteran ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I sent you a pm Bev...

Answers

• BevLBevL Posts: 14Member
    Thank you so much for all your help, I will definately order some more now.  I am so glad this forum is here :)