WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Just ordered starter kit

lilsparkylilsparky Posts: 14Member
Ordered my first starter kit. Had started thinking about e cigs just a couple of weeks ago. Way too many choices out there!! Tried a couple of off brand disposables from the local smoke shop just to see if I would come close to liking the idea. I did. Went to many, many competitor sites. One of the biggest things that kept me coming back to V2Cig is this forum. What a great bunch of folks! I appreciate you all already.

It's funny, but my original thought was mainly for the awful smells of smoking. Of course, I KNOW I need to quit (wheezing, coughing and all the other fun stuff). Ecigs won't be that much of a cost saver as I already do rollies. BUT!!! Now motivated to switch to these, dial it down over a few weeks to months and be done - thanks to inspiration from the forum.

Can't wait for my kit to arrive!!

Comments

• nyllatxnyllatx Posts: 295Member

Congratulations and welcome, @lilsparky! I got my first starter kit on January 19 this year, had my last analog on January 22 and haven't looked back.

You made an excellent choice - good luck and enjoy!

• IrisheyzsIrisheyzs Posts: 243Member
    Welcome lilsparky!  I'm new here too...only about 2 weeks but so far so good!  We also rolled our own and yes this will be more expensive but I think it's worth it and once you get everything you need, the price should even out.  Look into filling your own carts which will help with cost.  I already have about 15 bottles of juice!  Ok...I keep buying stuff I want instead of what I need!  Anyway...good luck!
  • PatthibPatthib Posts: 69Member
    @lilsparky, Agreed! The forum here is the best! I couldn't have done it without everyone here! After your kit arrives, remember that everyone here will be there for support and to answer the 2 million questions you will have as you emerge into the world of vaping!  Everyone here is happy to share info!
  • Welcome-you made a great choice with V2!  Super people to help you here.
  • rachaelrachael Posts: 420Member
    Welcome to V2 and the forum lilsparky and Irisheyzs. You'll surely save in the fact you'll feel so much better vaping.  Before I began vaping I had a constant cough and was short of breath. Wishing you the best on your vaping journey.  :)
  • DanielsuzukiDanielsuzuki Posts: 1,000Member
    Welcome to the forum! You'll be blown away with V2 compared to the disposables! I also rolled occasionally to save money (tops non-menthol). There's no comparison. You aught to order a sample pack. Oh, and always order more than you think you'll need! Best o' luck!
  • justin88justin88 Posts: 37Member
    Congrads dude. I got my starter kit about 3 weeks ago. Havent had an analog since. I have saved a bunch a $$$ since i switched. I know i have to put up more money in the beggining but its worth it. You will get hooked though so be careful. I need to stop myself from buying accessories lol. Good luck welcome to the forum
  • lilsparkylilsparky Posts: 14Member
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Looking forward to doing this with you all. Didn't know that vaping was such an art until I got looking around here. And so many choices. It's nice that you get so many cartridges with the starter kit, but how do you really know what to pick? I just got some basics. I smoke light menthol, so got some of those and some reds and also ordered the sampler. And dripping. Who knew? Think I could manage that. Saw a video using a syringe and just flushing the cartridge with the juice. That looks like the easy button for me. Anybody try that?
    Thanks again!!