WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Bonus "Side Effect?"

hbic3hbic3 Posts: 26Member

I cannot be the only person who feels their IQ just shot up a few hundred points!  What a great investment this has been.  I just bought, from a Smoke 51 kiosk in my local mall, 3 juices.   All 10 ml (for 15 bucks each so I will probably only be doing that in the future when I'm running low)  Strawberry, Cola and Cappucino.  The cappucino is so strong, I will definately be mixing that with something.  Holy Crud. Feel like I'm smoking a coffee bean.  That said, I've guestimated my cost savings based on how many carts I've gone through in the last week x cost of 10ml of juice at kiosk / approximate number of refills in 10mls of juice, I've saved a whole lotta dough!  And my life!