WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Any 0mg smokers out there?

vitality2k2vitality2k2 Posts: 19Member
I am looking into purchasing these for the mere gustatory (or is that olfactory?!) experience. My buddies and I would smoke the occasional pipe/cigar in high school and while I never enjoyed the after-taste, inhaling or health issues, the flavors were pleasant and blowing smoke out of your mouth is enjoyable. It was never regular, but I still have a craving for a black & mild every once in a while. Recently bought a disposable e-cig and I enjoyed it, especially the lack of aftertaste!

I was curious if anyone else out there purchases the 0mg and if they are a pleasant experience?

There's a couple of the custom "forum flavors" I would like to try (clove especially) but I do not want to start an addiction to nicotine for no reason!
Tagged:

Best Answers

• mrtmrt Posts: 5,021Member ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Yes. Yes.

No need to post with different titles.

• MomMom Posts: 2,577V2 Veteran
    Accepted Answer
    I agree with @mrt.  There are definitely people out there vaping no-nic flavors.  Some have come off of cigarettes and managed to get down to zero nic, but still vape because of the 'habit' portion of smoking vs the addiction.  Some, like my daughter, just liked having the occasional social smoke but really didn't like the smell.  She loves her e-cig and no-nic juice.  It was a perfect fit for her.
  • DennisRichardsDennisRichards Posts: 2,361V2 Veteran ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    My girlfriend quit smoking cold turkey about two years ago, she was never a heavy smoker so I assumed it was easy and everything was fine. Recently I found out she's been really wanting a cig but she doesn't want to smoke, she just misses the ritual, the whole hand to mouth thing, so I ordered her some zero mg juice, I tried to get her to get 6 mg but she says she doesn't want the Nic, she just wants the ability to "smoke" again without any nicotine. So next week she will be a new vaporer, I made her a little starter kit, and once the 0 mg juice gets here she will be good to go.

Answers

• vitality2k2vitality2k2 Posts: 19Member
    Sorry, thought I posted it in the wrong forum earlier and couldn't find a way to delete it!

• mrtmrt Posts: 5,021Member ✭✭✭
    I hate the groupings on the home page, if you press Discussions the groups disappear and all threads show in the last order responded to.  i.e. a response brings the message to the top of the list.