WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

V2 might hate me but ....

JondsterJondster Posts: 571V2 Veteran
V2 makes & sells a great lanyard. A little pricey but great quality. My problem with it is that it holds the cart upside down, which can occasionally cause a little seepage into the mouth piece when using CE2 carts.

I found a solution that helps, but also gives you a lanyard for about 10 cents. Check this:

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq213/jondster/Lanyard1.jpg
http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq213/jondster/Lanyard2.jpg

Straps are from eBay - 10 for 99 cents, frt paid. Holder is a cart condom, end cut off

Best Answer

Answers

• emelesteemeleste Posts: 5,132V2 Veteran ✭✭
    Hmmm.  Not finding a link or picture @Jondster?  What am I missing?
  • JondsterJondster Posts: 571V2 Veteran
    a little tardy with the links
    my bad ....... hell, first I ordered 5 of these straps for buck. Then found them 10 for a buck. I'm up to my ass in lanyards. Can't sell 'em because the postage to send them out is over 4X the cost.
  • MomMom Posts: 2,577V2 Veteran
    Cool idea!
  • IrisheyzsIrisheyzs Posts: 243Member
    Very nice Jondster!  I did consider buying a lanyard but thought the same thing with the way it hangs upside down.
  • lulu836lulu836 Posts: 762V2 Veteran ✭✭

Me too Jondster.  I used old lanyards that used to come with thumb drives with o-rings from Home Depot.

• devanttriodevanttrio Posts: 1,689Member
    Thats a great idea @Jondster! I have several of those laying around, I can put them to use now. Many thanks :)
  • DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Very nice indeed Jondster! Thank you sir!
  • JTHOLDMJTHOLDM Posts: 8,899Member
    Thanks Jondster I have just been putting mine ina plastic bag and spin away lol
  • ZassZass Posts: 659Member
    Brilliant!  Now I want one of those machined out cart holders......
  • JmanJman Posts: 3,050Member
    I've never had seepage issues with the V2 stuff, but then again, I only barely understand what CE2 even means. I really like the V2 lanyard and feel my vaping experience / love for V2 would be around half (yes half) of what it is now without a lanyard. 
  • JackieOJackieO Posts: 10,239Member ✭✭✭
    Hey - I told you Jondster was cool!
    @Zass - I make those for friends I've gotten into reloading.

5, 10 or 20 cart capacity. Poplar, oak or white plastic. Tight fit or loose (for plastic CE2s).

I haven't quite figured out if I want to market them ... or how to. Give me some ideas and I'll send you one.
  • ZassZass Posts: 659Member
    Oh Oh!  I just sent you a PM @ Jondster.  I am getting excited.
  • PaksenarionPaksenarion Posts: 1,261Member
    @Jondster figure out how to make me one of these. I need to hold about 30 bottles and about 10 KR808 batteries  image
    I take it that's a stepped rack. Is the bottom row for carts ? What diameter are the bottles ? (and, like, are they 10 or 30ml juice bottles ?)
    @Jondster Bottom front row for carts and batteries, bottom back row for current juices. 
    Middle and top both rows for juice. 
    Bottle size shouldn't be any bigger than V2's 25 ML bottles (i may get back to you about that in a week or so)
  • DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭

Paksenarion, when I saw your drawing the first thing I thought of was If the back row was filled with batteries It would look like an old pipe organ.

. image

• DixieDixie Posts: 6,230V2 Veteran
    =)) Perfect
    Lol good one but i think ill pass but if you want one be my guest
    I'll need the bottle diameter when you can get it. I also have another idea that I'll draw up and post when I get a little time
  • crazymaccrazymac Posts: 411Member
    edited February 2012
    not what u wanted but this might do 
    http://www.target.com/p/Large-Countertop-Storage-Unit-Set-of-4/-/A-10066865
    top to either make a seperator using cardboard or wood bottom 1 for cart get a block of wood and drill hole to insert them in