18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

I'm On My Last Cherry Pre-filled.....Please Help

bu24bearbu24bear Posts: 19Member
edited February 2012 in Entertainment and Humor
I hate to even ask, but I need to know if anyone has any recommendations on where to order a GREAT Cherry eliquid.  I love V2's but that isn't an option.  Any help would be appreciated.  Has anyone tried the 2 vendors that have stores in the Dallas area?  I'm not sure if I should mention the names or not so I won't.  :)

Best Answers

• klmtxklmtx Posts: 785
    Accepted Answer
    I didn't even know there WERE stores in Dallas...If you try 'em let me know! Might be good for emergencies! I'm in Rockwall. I heard there was one in Richardson, I think. Don't know if anyone has tried it????
  • MomMom Posts: 2,577
    Accepted Answer
    Most likely, if they have a storefront, they'll let you taste their wares before buying.  It might be worth a visit.
  • DixieDixie Posts: 6,230
    Accepted Answer

I have been to the Denton store ..same company as Richardson, and nyllatx uses them down in San Antonio.  They are good @klmtx

Answers

• bu24bearbu24bear Posts: 19Member
    I will go today and try some there. Thank you for your input.
  • bu24bearbu24bear Posts: 19Member
    I will try that one out.  I have tried the one in Lewisville and like it a lot.  I'm gonna try the one in Richardson soon....since you would refer it then I will definantly go. :)  I just don't have anything to compare V2, or the one in Lewisville, but I guess as long as I like what I buy it doesn't matter.  I just don't wanna miss out.