18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Vapor ROX

MentholatorMentholator Posts: 22Member
edited March 2012 in Member Stories

I had an analog this morning after my first week on the vapor trail. The Marlboro Black analog tasted like shi+.

Great!

Comments

• DixieDixie Posts: 6,230V2 Veteran
    <:-P
  • MentholatorMentholator Posts: 22Member

Dixie....tell me.....have you gone back to the log to see what you are missing? What strength cartridge do you use? Any good tricks you can tell me about?

Once...and it was miserable...If I feel the need again I will stand next to a bonfire.  My mother still smokes and her house and her clothes are enough to remind me how nasty they were.  lol

I started at 18 and I am now down to 12mg.  Only trick I can tell you is this is mental.  You know you are getting nicotine and its feeding the hand to mouth addiction.  So when you crave a real cig...you have to tell yourself NO and vape through the craving.  Have some higher nicotine carts or juice around for those bad cravings...and they will pass can get few and far between.  I have been "analog" free for 5 months and I don't crave them at all anymore.

BTW..I've read you fill your own cartridges. Do you use V2 liquid exclusively or do you experiment with other cool flavors, perhaps from your kitchen?

BTW - Real name=Gary.
    I use V2 juice as well as other vendors and I have purchased a DIY kit that I haven't had time to experiement with properly yet.  Flavorings can be harmful...not all food flavorings are vapeable.
  • KillConfirmedKillConfirmed Posts: 622Member
    how do u find out whats vapeable?  :P
    edited March 2012

Research and advise from the DIY Masters on here @Mom @Rule62@Earthpig is very well educated with e-cigs and ingredients.  Good rule of thumb...it should be pg or vg based, if it says in the ingredients...oil...then don't vape it. 

• JTHOLDMJTHOLDM Posts: 8,899Member
    Dixie Have u made any yet I also sent u a pm

So just straight glycol ain't good enough?

• DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭✭✭

Glycol is a large class of compounds:

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/236134/glycol