18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Lovin' my V2!

rbagwellrbagwell Posts: 12Member
edited March 2012 in Member Stories

It may not seem like much but I just want to shout to the world that I have been analog free since Monday! WHOO HOO! Yes, it is only 5 days, but I honestly have not had an urge to buy a pack of cigarettes and I feel great! I was a pack a day smoker for 7 years. I had attempted to quit last June, but only lasted for 3 months. I had an urge EVERY DAY to smoke when I tried quitting cold turkey. I know it's only been 5 days, but i feel a difference because I have not had an urge for an analogue.

I am so thankful for V2 and only wish I could have found out about it sooner. I lost my dad to lung cancer in September, and seeing him suffer and unfortunately lose his battle pushed me to get rid of my horrible habit and actually stick to quitting. Thank you V2 for saving my life.

This is for you daddy. I love you.

Comments

• DixieDixie Posts: 6,230V2 Veteran
    >:D<  Congrats @rbagwell.  5 Days is wonderful! 
  • JTHOLDMJTHOLDM Posts: 8,899Member
    Welcome RB =D>
  • rbagwellrbagwell Posts: 12Member
    Thank you @Dixie!! ;)
    Thank you @JTHOLDM!! Happy to be part of the V2 community!
    You are welcome welcome to our nutty family.
  • DixieDixie Posts: 6,230V2 Veteran
    I am NOT a Nut!! [-(   I prefer the term...cashew 8-}
  • MomMom Posts: 2,577V2 Veteran
    That's great!  If you can do 5 days, then I think you've done it.  I know for me, if I gave in, it was within that time frame.
    Yes agreed after 5 days I was done w analogs

That's what I'm thinking too @Mom. If I've made it this far, with no urge, I think I'm on the right track! *knocks on wood*

[-O<
  • DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012

Hello again @rbagwell, I'm happy you got your kit and all is well. What flavors did you decide on, menthols I would guess, any others?

I'm sure your Dad is happy with your success! 
    Yes we are happy for you
  • DennisRichardsDennisRichards Posts: 2,361V2 Veteran ✭✭
    Congrats, glad it's working for u. Welcome to the forum.
  • anthony_john1anthony_john1 Posts: 694Member
    congrats rbag! You've made a big change and for many, this is the only successful way to do so. I don't know how many days 'till success can be claimed, but I tried an analog on my 30th day, just for kicks, and I can tell you, it tasted so bad, there is no way I could go back now. I love my flavors too much.
    Hello again @DaddyCat! Yes, the menthols are fantastic! I am very happy with my kit!  I ordered the 12mg and they are PERFECT. I also ordered the 10 flavor pack and the ones that i like are vanilla, coffee, chocolate, and cherry. I ocasionally with vape those, but my go to everyday vape is menthol. Thanks again for your help!!
    @DaddyCat you're right I know my dad is proud. I had quit while he was in treatment, but had picked it back up later. I felt so ashamed cause I didnt tell him I picked it back up but I just knew he had that fatherly instinct and knew I was smoking again. So I have a feeling he's helping me through this journey and lead me here!

Thank you @JTHOLDM, @DennisRichards and @anthony_john1. Ya'll are so nice and making me feel so much better about my 5 days! haha!

I sent u a pm RB
    This is where I come to where there's great people who like the same things I like, people understand me when I talk about battery sizes or juice..... I talk to my girlfriend about PG vs VG and I can actually see her eyes glaze over...... I love the world of vaping..... And this place is it.
    @DennisRichards you are so right!!! It's nice to have people to talk to about it and actually understand what I'm saying! I get so excited about it and love to tell everyone about it! I try to talk to my husband about it and like you said.....eyes are glazed over. haha!
    LOL yeah it is nice I have same issue w gf. But she acts like she is more interested than she is to appease me I think
    I'm getting my girlfriend into vaping just so we can talk about different juice.
    Throat hit was too strong with PG so I got her cheesecake 95 percent VG, she loves it..... My plans working >:)
    She is coming around she even buys it for me and tells me what flavors she likes and doesn't like