18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

One month and counting!

murphyinsightmurphyinsight Posts: 834Member
edited March 2012 in Member Stories
It's been a month now and I'm still happily puffing away on my V2! I'm feeling great and know this was the best decision of my life. Thanks to the forum members for all the help and support!

Comments

• DewManDewMan Posts: 1,208Member

Congrats @murphyinsight =D>

It only gets better.

• DennisRichardsDennisRichards Posts: 2,361V2 Veteran ✭✭
    Congrats sandi, wow it's been a month already, way to go. U are a rockstar \m/
  • JTHOLDMJTHOLDM Posts: 8,899Member
    CONGRATS MURPH INSIGHT  =D>
  • murphyinsightmurphyinsight Posts: 834Member
    Thanks guys!  I have to thank Marni too!
    U DESERVE IT I will have a JC just for u
  • JackieOJackieO Posts: 10,239Member ✭✭✭
    Sometimes you forget how important that first month is, but that is the time of the most cravings and getting your mind set on vaping. With me it was a "mind" thing. Congrats Murphy.
  • DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭✭✭
    @murphyinsight It's a pleasure having nice people like you to walk this new path with me. @};-
  • blkhwk07blkhwk07 Posts: 87Member
    Congrads @murphyinsight , you and others let us newbies know it can be done.
    I am so proud of you MI
  • kiakia Posts: 178Member
    Congratulations, murphyinsight!  It's a great feeling, isn't it?
  • DixieDixie Posts: 6,230V2 Veteran
    =D>
    It is a great feeling! My husband just hasn't been able to totally quit but he tries to use the ecigs when hes with me because it can be so hard to resist that craving.  I'm enjoying a glass of wine to celebrate, cheers friends!
    *Raises glass (of Diet Dew) to murphyinsight* :)
  • andrewjrandrewjr Posts: 547Member

Congrats to you... I just realized, depending on how you count...today is 4 weeks for me.  I guess if we are going by the date, its tomorrow....

Didn't know it was ever going to be this easy, after trying every other option out there!

=D>
    Good for you andrewjr!
    It seemed so hard to quit, I've been trying for a few years now.  That is, until I tried a v2 ecig.  I also couldn't believe how easy it was, but I'm not saying I didn't have cravings, I was just able to get through them easier then I ever have.
    Some times early in the morning I'll sit down at my desk and absent-mindedly reach for the pack of cigarettes that no longer is there. Cravings or well worn mind paths,  there are parts of the brain that tries to revert back to it's old habits.  Thankfully our v2cigs help us slay those Dragons.
    edited March 2012
    That is true - without V2 I would still be smoking because I tried everything that was out there and they did not work. I use to say, "I quit smoking without quitting smoking." Because it was easy and I was just substituting one for the other. It was really hard to feel good about it, because it was so easy and I was still getting the nicotine my body craved.
  • emelesteemeleste Posts: 5,293V2 Veteran ✭✭
    CONGRATULATIONS @murphyinsight !!!!   =D>
    CONGRATULATIONS @andrewjr !!!!   =D>
    Hey Emma - took the weekend off?
    edited March 2012
    Just kind of laying low and letting JT be the big man on campus here @JackieO !!  lol!!!!  Being in lurk mode mostly.
  • MomMom Posts: 2,577V2 Veteran
    Congrats!  Hope you get to the point where being around cigarettes isn't tempting.  I even go out with the smokers - but I do that to talk, not because I have to - and only if it's nice out.
    Yes every so often I go into lurk mode also.
    Thanks Emma!   At least we can control the amount of nicotine we get now, and can reduce or eliminate it if we want  JackieO
    Nice to see two of my favorite people here tonight @emeleste and @Mom :x 
    Yes murphyinsight after a year I did drop down. But nobody knows that so shhhhh!
    edited March 2012
    I"m in a quandry what to do now...since someone who joined here in November is celebrating a 6 month anniversary today....I don't know where that puts me on that particular time line!   :))  I'm still trying to puzzle it out.  Does that mean I'm going to be celebrating my 7th month anniversary this month? Or would it be my 8th month?  hmmmm.   Never quite counted months like that.  So...does that mean I've skipped my 6 month anniversary?  I'm confused!   :-t
    edited March 2012
    He must have been lurking for a few months. Like you did, this weekend. I lurked a while before I started posting.
    @emeleste. I'd just celebrate every day as a non-smoker. :)
    You went down @JackieO?  I mean you changed your nic. strength @JackieO?
    Ah...that makes sense then @JackieO.  And yes...I do celebrate every day that I'm smoke free!   :D
    Yes Em - thank you for keeping it secret. LMAO. Now we do have  problem with menthol, don't we? You WILL have to change. I hear that the Coffee is very good.
    Yes, coffee is fantastic. I recommend it to all.
    LOL Dennis - you have stolen my new "catch phrase."
    Whoops, your a coffee fan too? I had no ideal, ..... Coffee 4 all!!!!!
    I hasten to add my hearty endorsement to the coffee flavor!  Yes.  Think COFFEE!!!!!
    edited March 2012

C O F F E E !
    Smiley
    Thank you for switching Emma, you're a pal.
    :-*
    And if I can also steal swivel's catch phrase and twist it. V2 coffee...... Taste the future! :D
  • mrtmrt Posts: 5,021Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    @emselete I started this adventure in Dec. and for the past 2 months someone has been saying 6 months.  I too am trying to figure it out.
    Sure Swiv's not here anymore, why not.
    Yeah, he's not using it anymore, might as well put it to use
    Is this the chat thread or the hijack thread?
  • mrtmrt Posts: 5,021Member ✭✭✭
    Neither
    Well, I guess I choose to celebrate my greatness every month until I hit the year mark.

Coffee rocks
    It is a mystery @mrt   I agree!!