18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Feedback

Joann_SJoann_S Posts: 8Member
edited March 2012 in Member Stories

Hi V2!  I just wanted to write a feedback on customer service received from your folks.  Everyone has been great, but I wanted to give an exceptional rating to two of your employees...Brandon and Manny.  Brandon really went out of his way to help me with a problem.  While he ended up putting me on with a supervisor, it wasn't due to a lack of effort, only to a lack of authority; I know he did everything he could have and I really appreciated all his effort.  The supervisor I ended up talking with was Manny and I just can't say enough good things about him.  If I ran a company and was interested in top notch customer service, I would hire either one of these guys in a minute.  I also spoke with Joshua and was very pleased with his assistance. 

Next, I'd like to offer some feedback on products:

1.  With the ultimate kit, if a customer orders the long batteries, there should be an option to select cases that will fit the batteries.  I made this mistake and now use my carrying case exclusively for cartridges (I had to remove the flimsy liner).  That's another thing, the quality of the carrying case leaves much to be desired.  The charging case is okay, but again, it won't hold my batteries, which limits its usefulness.  It would be great if your cases were made to fit all the battery lengths you offer or if you made cases specifically for the long batteries. 

2.  Like other people have written in, I did not get the correct cartridges in my 2 sampler packs; one had only 9 carts...really disappointing.  Also, at least one cartridge was the old formula and one was the wrong strength.  I know you have a large volume of orders, but it doesn't inspire confidence when you make these kinds of errors and first impressions can be lasting. 

3.  It would be really nice if you offered all of your flavors in the e-liquid.  Since you don't, I purchased liquid from Johnson Creek (who are also coming out with a new e-cig soon) and am looking at other vendors who offer a greater variety of flavors.  I'm very selective and only purchase from US vendors who use the highest quality ingredients. 

4.  Your price for blank cartridges is too high; perhaps you'd consider offering a volume discount like you do for filled carts.  Otherwise, like the liquid, I will be using another vendor to purchase them.

I will say I am impressed with the flavors you do offer and the nice appearance of your products, but most especially with your employees. No matter what, I thank you for giving me an option to analogs.  I'm one of those people who enjoyed the act of smoking, but not the smell or the fact I knew I was slowly killing myself.  With e-cigs, I get the pleasure without the pain!  I haven't had an analog in over a month and that is cause to celebrate!  Thanks!!!!

Comments

• VaperManVaperMan Posts: 238Member
    Good points, esp the one about getting a break on ordering blanks in bulk, that seems fair. Congrats on your 1-month; indeed calls for a special celebration!
  • janeajanea Posts: 977Member
    edited March 2012
    All good points, well stated.  I hope to see more of this kind of constructive criticism as v2 continues to get too big for its virtual britches. :) 

The only case that holds the XL batteries is the soft case, and it is not available in any starter kit.  :(
  • Joann_SJoann_S Posts: 8Member
    edited April 2012

• stevesteve Posts: 453Member
    I ordered 2 5 packs of blanks..one of the carts threads were bad.So I got 9 carts for $17..that's harsh..
  • DewManDewMan Posts: 1,208Member
    @Steve I'm sure CS will replace the bad one for you. I'd guess they won't ask you to send back the defective one.
    @DewMan I was thinking about calling it in but I think it's more aggravation than it's worth.First time that has happened out of the 20 I've purchased to date.
    @Steve I understand the frustration. But since it will most likely not cost you anything (in postage) to get what you paid for it couldn't hurt to talk to CS. They're not known to be hard to work with.
    All these things we are letting them know about that need to be addressed will not help us out in any way whatsoever.Even if they do change certain things it's not like you will be able to send back the stuff you have(that is basically useless) and get the stuff that you need without buying it of course.So now they make all these changes and ya they're great but it just ends up costing the consumer(us) more $ for things we should've already had..
    @DewMan I probably will give them a shout after the holiday and see what they have to say.I've never had a problem with them so far.Like you said they're easy to work with.I don't own a business and I'm sure you can't possibly make everyone happy so you try to limit the backlashes and keep on keeping on

@Steve I've not owned a business either but I have managed a retail store back in the day.

And all you can do, when dealing with customers, is try to be as fair as you can with them without giving away the whole store. That can be harder than it sounds sometimes. :)

I wonder how long 400ml of juice will last me.. :D
    hmmmm, Probably longer than the 75ml that I have. :D
  • viper65viper65 Posts: 184Member
    I would also agree on the Blanks and ordering them in Bulk. I guess I could order direct from china and get them for cost which is about .25 a piece!!!!
    :D
  • Joann_SJoann_S Posts: 8Member

Wow, r all us vapers night people?!!  I'm amazed I'm not out here all by my lonesome in the wee hours.  I like it!!!  In all fairness, V2 isn't a very old company and I'm sure they're working hard to stay competitive.  Their success will hinge on how well they respond to consumer needs & requests.  I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now & just keep letting them know what's important...time will tell.  I'm really anxious to learn what all the hoopla is with the new V2...should be interesting.     

• viper65viper65 Posts: 184Member
    Its 2pm in the afternoon here...........................
    :))