WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

YOU HAD A BAD DAY VAPE IT AWAY

JTHOLDMJTHOLDM Posts: 8,899Member
edited March 2012 in Promotions and Discounts
Have you ever had those days were nothing goes right. Than you just sit in a relaxing chair watch your favorite movie or show and have your best VAPE with you?  I had one of those and when I sat down to reflect and vaped my self into a coma I was feeling no pain. 

Here we go.

This happened on the same day. My cable went out, My juice got sent to another person with the same first name and 1st letter of my last name. My battery was sent to old my address and I had to drive 35 miles to get it. My car engine light came on. And my toilet bowl over flooded. I vaped my v2 red and in a bout half hour I was ok.  yea and my PC is in the hospital.  

Comments

• JTHOLDMJTHOLDM Posts: 8,899Member

Would love to hear any stories you all have I am mad as heck and cant take it any more :P
  • DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭

Jeez JT, that was one hellish day for you.

Can't say I've had a day that bad in the 2 months I've been vaping (though I've had a few in the past). I do often smile as I remember I no longer smoke cigarettes.

Nice thread subject JT. I look forward to reading more stories.

• PaksenarionPaksenarion Posts: 1,261Member
    JT i feel your pain. I'm starting to get worked up about going back to work tomorrow. All i can say is http://v2forum.com/discussion/4287/new-job-starting-mar-21-2012#Item_61 . My day keeps looking worse and worse.
    I look forward to it. I just was not sure if I am the only one to have a day like this. I feel better now that I have gotten it off my chest. Yes that is something to smile about :D
  • devanttriodevanttrio Posts: 1,689Member
    I like to call it Murphys Law, sometimes the story of my life. Anything that can go wrong, will. The sucky thing is, when it rains it pours! One would think it would make a stronger person out of you, but for me it has lowered my tolerance for bs :D
    I so agree My tolerance is less as well Its just that when it all falls apart I just remember like DC said keep smiling we are analog free. Sometimes when we go through it it is difficult to remember that
  • GinnyGinny Posts: 149Member

I always say .......NO matter how bad it is, it could always be worse.

:-*
    awwww TY I know it, But when u are going through it it is hard
    OMG Dixie so true. roflmao :D
    I am going to have to watch my choice of words. Especially if someone upstairs is listening
  • Jaycea22Jaycea22 Posts: 2,432Member
    Bad day, everyone knows what I say to that.
    ROFLMAO =))
  • paynelkpaynelk Posts: 207Member
    Ok JTH I will play along.Now this happened within a week.We booked a cruise and that night my husband comes down with the flu.This is a Sunday a month ago.He misses 3 days of work.Feeling better Wednesday afternoon,goes to pick up our son from football practice and car wont start.Pouring rain,recovering from flu and we have to get the old battery out and put the new battery in.Thursday he goes back to work,think everything is great.Still running fever though and this continues.I try to talk him into going to walk in clinic but he is a man and stubborn.Saturday I have had it.Try to get him to go to ER but wont.Sunday I get up and notice things in fridge are not as cold as should be.Fridge has went out.Hubby comes in from work and says ok I will go to ER.Turns out he has pneumonia.This is the day I officially quit analogs,Had run out that morning and intended to buy just one more pack but after the ER visit and getting meds and got home and remembered I just said the heck with it.Three weeks analog free and I vaped my way through the crisis.
    Dam I feel ok now >:D<

• Sally53Sally53 Posts: 1,074Member

#-o Perfect timing here JTHOldm....just got online to post something similar to this and wa la, there was your post.  Have had days like yours before, but mine was just plain ole "no motivation" day and craving a decent analog, which I did not have.  When I did get some motivation, I chose to work on a bridal garter and I made the seam too tight, had trouble getting the elastic through and when I did get it through, the other end came loose, which resulted in a tirade of profanities...then a visitor stopped in and I chain vaped "Vanilla", which did not help, so gonna take your advice...Red, Heidi (my 80 lb. boxer mix) and myself are gonna head out to my little beach out back, sit on the dock and soak in some sun.

Great Idea I will be right over :)
    Ya gotta bring that marshmallow campfire concotion.....that would be perfection on a bad day.. :D
    LOL I will =))
  • mario129mario129 Posts: 189Member
    JT, what a hard day you got! So to forget all these unhappy things, I suggest you to take another shower!
    The cam is not broken, right? =))
    YUP Mario all broken but I am sure that video sneaks on here still. Thanks to RUGGER =))
  • uardsuards Posts: 26Member
    Well this thread is exactly what I needed to see.  My husband got home from work an hour ago and told me he had been laid off.  I'm just trying not to throw up.  :)  Thank God the beer is cold because this is a major disaster.  Even though I still have an open pack of cigs and several unopened packs (I seem to have switched to vaping rather abruptly a little over a week ago), I'm not at all inclined to have one.  My juice came yesterday so I'm good.
    I am so sorry to hear this  But I am vaping like a mad man
    Can he get unemployment
  • GooseGoose Posts: 1,765Member ✭✭
    when one door closes, another one always opens.  Sometimes for the better.
    If he does get unemployment it won't begin to pay the bills.  Gotta get past the shock before we can figure that out.
    I am so sorry I hope it works out for you what state are u in
    What does your husband do?
  • possumpossum Posts: 536Member
    Hang in there, @uards! My husband was laid off for 2 months, went back to work yesterday, thank goodness! The good news is, beer goes with almost any vape. Hopefully he finds something quickly. Will keep you in my thoughts.
    I'm in Maryland and he works in construction.
    Wow I have been gearing this allot lately. Hi Possum
    Mine does heat and air in Kansas. Hi JT!
    Hiya
    A/C in kansas in the summer?  Shouldn't take too long to find something
    Yes the beer goes very well with my new best friend.  :)
    We are blessed with an abundance of work in the summer and winter, not so much in the spring and fall...
    I bet
  • RoadRunnerRoadRunner Posts: 688Member
    Well it all started this morning when @paksenarion traded me out to the coyote in the Hijackers thread. I knew it was going to be a rough one after that. (jk)... but I started working on a website I have been working on for the past two weeks which was hosted at a 30 day free trial site. This site was not working very well early this morning, so I decided to take a break from it and go do some of the household chores. Part way through doing the dishes I noticed that the kitchen sink drain was leaking. The drain basket was all plastic and had broken and would require total replacement. Just about the only thing I hate doing more than roofing or plumbing is paying someone else to do them.
    After finishing the repairs to the sink and finishing the dishes I decided it was time to go see if the problems I was having with the demo website had cleared up. Well not only had they not cleared up but had gotten much worse. My admin user account as well as all administration capabilities were corrupt. On talking to support I find out that the only they can do is reset the account. All the work I had done over the past 15 days was gone.  Even the backups I had made early on were corrupt.
    The free 30-day hosting trial had very limited space and I kept running into problems with the site. So I decided since I was going to have to recreate everything anyway that I had become familiar enough with the software and I might as well re-create it on my own domain where I won't run out of space or bandwidth. After spending the rest of the day recreating the documents and working with the layout I was able to get back to where I was last night.
    I've gone through 4 XL batteries and 1 standard as well as about 6 full cartridges of 24mg. But this is one of those days where 2 packs of cigarettes would have gotten me to maybe about 2pm.
    Back at it tomorrow...  
    edited March 2012
    WOW 
  • DuirDuir Posts: 579Member
    Vape not work, so I'm drunk, that works :D woo
    <:-P b-(
    Hey Duir
  • DuirDuir Posts: 579Member
    hi
    Wow RoadRunner, that was a day...can relate to the 2 pm packs once upon a time.
    LOL I think we can all relate :D
  • RoadRunnerRoadRunner Posts: 688Member
    Well I still managed to avoid the coyote yesterday... but it was way too close for comfort. About 11pm his Acme Rocket slammed into the side of the cliff and exploded. It was only then I was able to crawl into my nest.
    =))
    Man BEEP BEEP that was some story
  • DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭

@uards I hope your hubby and the rest of us poor unemployed find good jobs real soon.

@RoadRunner, that sounds like a real sucky day. I'm sorry to hear of all that lost effort.

Chin up old bean, pip pip and cherio! What What?!

Thats well said