18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Quit Smoking! Only Vaping!

JazzManJazzMan Posts: 0Member
edited March 2012 in Member Stories
It's been 5 weeks since I first started vaping.  The first time I vaped was right after the last time I smoked.  I'm loving V2.  I started off with a cheap gas station brand but ordered V2 days later.  It's incredible how much better V2 is.  I'm really enjoying all the different flavors.  This is my 1st post but I have been reading the forums since I started.  I wanted to say thank you to everyone...these forums are very informative and very entertaining.  Also, I want to specifically thank EarthPig, JackieO, emeleste, PuppyNurse and so many others for helping me learn so much.  I'm vaping away on some coffee, at work, right now.  :)

Comments