WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

This months promo code?

dwrinehadwrineha Posts: 85Member
edited April 2012 in Promotions and Discounts
I can't find it anywhere...i thought it was summer something!

Comments

• mrtmrt Posts: 5,021Member ✭✭✭
    summerbreeze I guess
  • TAP352TAP352 Posts: 953Member
    edited April 2012
    saw this one on the v2 Facebook page, I don't think there is a expiration date on this code. 

V2fanpage

not sure how much you save haven't used it yet. 
  • bk78bk78 Posts: 245Member
    V2fanpage is 10% off
  • dwrinehadwrineha Posts: 85Member
    thanks it was summerbreeze and i was typing summerwind...that darn Frank Sinatra song had me using the wrong coupon code but now i have Sinatra on so it was a win win!
  • JohnnyMacJohnnyMac Posts: 2Member
    I always go to retailmenot to find the latest codes, but I stumbled upon this tonight. I didn't even know v2 had a forum, lol. Thanks for the codes!
  • NiiLoCNiiLoC Posts: 119Member
    thankee much, @MrT
  • TazDevil7TazDevil7 Posts: 34Member
    I use v2fanpage no matter what month it is. It always works.
  • janeajanea Posts: 977Member
    Depends on what you're buying.  It's 10%. 

If I'm buying carts and bats, I'm going to take the 15.
  • PaksenarionPaksenarion Posts: 1,261Member
    Current as of april 22 2012 is rainyday
  • arent2arent2 Posts: 31Member
    i used summerbreeze today for coupon code and got addittional 15% off
  • jnestejneste Posts: 2,541V2 Veteran
    edited April 2012
    puffweb is nothing more than a affiliate code, don't bother with it! Your best deal is using "rainyday" which will give you 15% off everything on the site. Stay away from puffweb, all he is doing is promoting his site to make money.
  • Mark_NHMark_NH Posts: 131Member
    15% is better than 10% [ puffweb ] ....and I do see your point @jneste thank you .

If I put in a large enough order where the extra savings is substantial I would use a better code certainly .
     I can say that I might not have found my way here if not for puffweb reviews .

• gotolamgotolam Posts: 525Member
    @Mark_NH - I think the problem @jneste had with puffweb is that he was one here posting links to his website to get people to buy V2 products.   It's a bit annoying given that everyone on this site already knows about V2.  I think its generally poor form to use the corporate forum to conduct affiliate marketing. 
  • Mark_NHMark_NH Posts: 131Member
    thanks for the detail there gotolam  ...I havent really noticed alot of that but could have missed those posts entirely.

• SteelySteely Posts: 110Member
    rainyday is good til the end of May on the cards I received...15% off carts and accessories..hope that helps
  • hillarygracehillarygrace Posts: 8Member

rainyday and summerbreeze were both usable options for discount for the juice I just got.

• becca58becca58 Posts: 49Member
    Very helpful, thanks!
    Any new promo codes out there?
  • tennisdudetennisdude Posts: 24Member
    Rainyday worked for me yesterday...15%.
  • Mjd1213Mjd1213 Posts: 165Member
    Rainyday doesnt work on juice right? I think affiliate codes do though
    It should work, try it and see.
    on a $200+ order rainyday only gave me a $2.13 discount. Its not working on kits
  • Mjd1213Mjd1213 Posts: 165Member
    It worked on kits for me but didnt for juice... Weird
    summerbreeze