18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Day one!

AnxelAnxel Posts: 13Member
edited April 2012 in I Love My V2!
I came to this forum last Tuesday to ask about this product.  The response from these forums overwhelmed me.  From comments of "you walk amongst friends" and so on I was sold.  I didn't need any sales pitches, or videos.  I came here to talk to people, not salesmen about the product.  I was overwhelmed, people that quit after 45 years, 50 years.  Just amazing. 

I ordered that night.

Thanks to Good Friday messing with shipping and UPS calling it a "limited service day" my 3 day shipping turned in to 5.  I stayed patient, I knew it would arrive soon.  I still got rather angry, but I knew if I didn't have patience waiting a couple days, how would I quit smoking? 

I got my package in, said one last goodbye to my "lucky" cigarette from a pack I had bought and dug in to the package.  I'm impressed.  Very very impressed.  The taste of V2 Red isn't quite up to par with a cigarette on taste, but wow!  I didn't care for it at first, but after a couple hours I'm really enjoying it!  Also picked up the sampler pack, coffee was nothing short of amazing.

I also have been using a truck stop special (at least that's what I call it) electronic cigarette that I found.  It was decent, but kinda bleh.  Well, added bonus, it fits the V2 cartomizers!  So I have 3 batteries, one manual that was included and two automatic.  Two chargers too since the truck stop special came with one.

In total, after a few hours I'm VERY impressed! 

THANK YOU V2!

Comments

• crazymaccrazymac Posts: 411Member
    @anxel welcome and congrats on the switch  hope you find your new flavor would suggest getting a sample pack to find your groove
  • AnxelAnxel Posts: 13Member
    I ordered the sampler with my starter kit, coffee is about my favorite so far!
  • JTHOLDMJTHOLDM Posts: 8,899Member
    WELCOME ANXEL :D
  • ZassZass Posts: 659Member
    So glad to hear that V2 is agreeing with you.   Coffee is my FAVORITE!
  • AnxelAnxel Posts: 13Member
    Crazy, JT, Zass, thanks!  I'm leaning to either Cola, Congress, or Red for my next purchase.  I'm loving this! 

Had a craving for a real cigarette earlier, I knew in the back of my head that I had one in a pack I had forgotten about.  I knew it's location in my head, and it was eating at me.

In an act of defiance, I grabbed a pair of scissors and split it down the middle.  Now it's gone.  I couldn't be happier!
  • DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭✭✭

LOL @Anxel that'll teach those damn cigarettes to mess with you.

I'm glad you're vaping your way to a better life. *cheers*

• emelesteemeleste Posts: 5,293V2 Veteran ✭✭
    Glad you have crossed over to the good side @Anxel!  Welcome!  
    Hiya Emma
  • Sally53Sally53 Posts: 1,074Member
    ~O) Welcom Anxel....chocolate is good too!
    GM Sally
    GM JT
    How are u today we were supposed to have rain but it is beautimous here
    Good so far... ~O) sunshine
    yay
  • PecaboPecabo Posts: 245Member
    Horray for Anxel!! Vaping is soooo much more pleasant than "smoking"! Enjoy and go wild!!
    You are spot on Pecabo
  • serenaserena Posts: 3Member
    I'm still deciding which way to go and the more I read the more I get confused.
  • GooseGoose Posts: 1,765Member ✭✭
    ask questions here, serena.
    Serena Deep breaths. Just take this one step at a time. You will be fine. We all were confused in the beginning. Goose is a great person to ask questions to.
  • janeajanea Posts: 977Member
    So proud of you!! :) 

^:)^
  • stevesteve Posts: 453Member
    Great story Anxel and welcome. :D
    .The v2 red was, like you, not very good tasting to me right out of the gate.It grew on me and by the 2nd week it turned into one of my favorites.My V2 fav juice is Cherry.Vanilla is a close second, then V2 red, peppermint and menthol..V2's flavors are very good and even though they're made in China I'd gladly buy all the ones I like in the juice if they were made available..You showed restraint early on which is a good sign.Those cravings and the analog voice you hear gets to sounding more faint as the days go by..
    Spot on Steve.  love the v2 red now.