WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

What flavor would YOU like???

egypshun03egypshun03 Posts: 51Member
edited April 2012 in Promotions and Discounts
I can't tell you how many times my friends and I have already sat down and discussed what flavors we would like to customize...

And that brings me to my question! What flavors have you thought about and would like to either order or see as an every day order?

We came up with many, but one of my favorite prospects is the creamsickle! =) I would also LOVE to see some sort of a citrus flavor as an every day order.

Your thoughts??

Comments

• PaksenarionPaksenarion Posts: 1,261Member
    Mango mandarin
    Strawberry kiwi
    Chocomint
    Lemon lime
    Black and blue (berry)
    All with the option of adding Koolada
  • PecaboPecabo Posts: 245Member
    i for one would like to see coconut and blueberry on V2's juice or cart menu.
    Welcome to the forums @egypshun. Happy vaping.
  • egypshun03egypshun03 Posts: 51Member
    Thanks pecabo. I have used an ecig before but it wasn't near the quality of this. I don't think leaving V2 is even almost an option. Im sold! Love your strawberry kiwi and lemon lime ideas.
    Oh, and did I mention today is my fourth week of no cigaretes... =)
  • PaksenarionPaksenarion Posts: 1,261Member
    grats hun
    great job! =D>
    Hun or shun?? Haha. Either way it works! =) Thank you
  • TAP352TAP352 Posts: 953Member
    Cotton Candy
    Apple Pie
    Thin Mint

Basically any type of candy or dessert type of flavor. I haven't tried one I didn't like. 
  • happy_vapeyhappy_vapey Posts: 918Member
    since its getting warmer i want refreshing flavors:
    Pina colada
    pineapple
    mints (all kinds)
    lemonade maybe
    strawberry
    kiwi
    bubble gum

• its_me1945its_me1945 Posts: 97Member ✭✭
    COCONUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  • GooseGoose Posts: 1,765Member ✭✭
    filet mignon.
  • SteelySteely Posts: 110Member
    Maybe something in a beer flavor?...Molson perhaps? :)
    OR...perhaps in a fine southern whiskey flavor?

hey...a guy can dream can't he? :):)
  • emelesteemeleste Posts: 5,132V2 Veteran ✭✭
    Bacon!!!   rofl!!!!
  • GinnyGinny Posts: 149Member

Please no meat flavors. ewwww

Ry4, 555, Coconut and Orange (with option for the cicle to be added)

What is this RY4 I keep reading about I've also seen RY and a bunch of other numbers?
  • GooseGoose Posts: 1,765Member ✭✭
    RY4 is a sweeter tasting tobacco flavor.
    edited April 2012
    Thanks @Goose I see a lot of people mention it. Is it made by 1 company or do multiple companies make it?
  • JasonPuffWebJasonPuffWeb Posts: 53Member
    LMAO...you don't think bacon is coming, oh it's coming my friend. Waffles is already here, so its just a matter of time before they get to all breakfast foods lol
  • JasonPuffWebJasonPuffWeb Posts: 53Member
    I know it is probably just me, but I would like something spicy. I don't know how it would be done or what it would be, but I have always wanted to try a "spicy" ecig lol
  • GinnyGinny Posts: 149Member

@JasonPuffWeb............Google Bacon e liquid. You can buy it now. I just want the basics (for now) from V2.

You can get your bacon elsewhere.

:-B
  • LeapingFrogsLeapingFrogs Posts: 393Member
    edited April 2012
    I'm not much of a sweets person, so I'd love to see some light herbal flavors like ... yes, basil. LOL In fact, my all time favorite specialty drink is a fresh basil martini! LOL. or other flavors like lemon verbena, or anise, or fennel, or even something like a fresh cucumber might be nice! I know, I'm crazy... I also keep thinking Fig might be good too. haha.

For more normal flavors that would be good sellers... watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, or coconut for sure.
  • gotolamgotolam Posts: 525Member
    I'm hoping v2 sticks with a core set of flavors and doesn't get into the Baskin Robbins style of juice selling. that being said, would love to see a v2 555.
  • JmanJman Posts: 3,050Member
    pesto

... is never gonna happen, but would like to see it
    basil huh?  has anybody tried a basil?
  • JTHOLDMJTHOLDM Posts: 8,899Member
    NO nOT ME
    my mind is blown with the idea-- i imagine it either being amazing or nauseating 
  • JTHOLDMJTHOLDM Posts: 8,899Member
    I wouldnt even try it I have so many other flavors I love
    Oh, pineapple... Thats interesting happy_vapey!
    Steely: I have mentioned a good beer before as well and people seem to think the taste of beer isnt enjoyed... SERIOUSLY? Id love that! Beer is awesome!
    I agree ginny, meat may be going a little far, haha. And basil? Really??.. LOL nah IM good. None for me thanks. IM actually a little surprised noone commented on the creamsicle idea. Cmon, that would be great! Smoking on something that tasted like those old school orange and creme popsicles! Mmmmmmmmm! =) haha
  • dvo21dvo21 Posts: 10Member
    make vapor taste like weed
    I actually have heard of that around believe it or not... Not sure how many people would really like it though. U wouldn't smell it or get a high, so.... Yeah. I Dunno lol
    LOL, I take it I'm the only one that thinks basil would be good. LOL.
    I've seen beer juices for sale around... typically when they're reviewed they don't get terribly high marks. LOL. I"m guessing theyr'e trying to match the flavor of a typical watery yellow lager beer like Budweiser. Nasty. haha. Now if they could make a good coffee stout, or nut brown, or amber ale, that might be interesting.
    im sure there are many people that ould agree with that theory.... I myself am your "nasty bud drinker" lmao
    I like Stone Brewing's slogan they put on a lot of their bottles and swag "Yellow fizzy beer is for wussies" LOL. Technically, I'm not much of a drinker... but have a brother-in-law who owns a successful WA winery, and because of that we seem to wind up with lovely small crafter beers, wines and spirits in our possession. I'm a complete beverage SNOB. I freely admit it. LOL.
  • depepsidepepsi Posts: 141Member
    I'll plant basil, cook with basil, crush it in my fingers to sniff it. @LeapingFrogs, if I vote with you on the basil proposition, will you second it if I nominate rosemary?

I will depepsi! Rosemary has been seconded! Send it to the floor for a vote and no fillabustering!! :D

• ZassZass Posts: 659Member
    I would like to see a southern comfort flavor
  • cricketinecricketine Posts: 366Member
    Found and love RY4.
    What the hell is in it?
    Caramel, coffee, cola, vanilla?
    southern comfort... im not sure if they will ever make the brand names unless its sponsored but youcan find whiskey etc out there on the market
    Ooo I bet you could mix a few flavors and get close to that @Zass! Mix a little orange, cherry, vanilla, cinnamon, honey, and whiskey! Done! It would be a complex but delightful vape I'm sure! For some reason, for all that Im not really much of a drinker, I LOVE the alcohol vapes. LOL. I'm still trying to figure that one out.
    hahahaha, that is an odd thing Leaping. May wanna think long and hard about that one.... or just start drinking haha
  • ZassZass Posts: 659Member
    I think your right @leapingfrogs.  I know one day I will get into DIY, likely this summer when the kids go to their dads.  Until then, I will just drink it!  lol  I haven't tried any of the alcohol flavored vapes to date except some irish cream coffee.  I may have to pick some up.
  • gotolamgotolam Posts: 525Member

@cricketine -

RY4 is supposed to be Tobacco, Caramel, and Vanilla.   I've had about a half dozen varieties of it and most of them were very different by a significant margin; so don't assume all ry4's are created equal.  Glad you've found one you liked.  I'm still looking because in concept, it sounds so good.  I just can't get one i think is an all day vape.  

• fakepupfakepup Posts: 60Member
    I'd like to mix some Red with Bubblegum.
  • sultanofswagsultanofswag Posts: 557Member
    V2 needs to include standards like 555, RY4 & flue cured along with assorted fruit flavors and one that's grown on me as an indulgence - root beer <:-P
  • JmanJman Posts: 3,050Member
    I want a three course chewing gum flavor.

Tomato soup, 
    roast beef and baked potato, 
    and blueberry pie and ice cream

C'mon, that's not asking too much. 
    I would also love a mojito flavor!  Limey minty sweet vape for a hot day!