18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Love it!

ccathcartccathcart Posts: 3Member
edited April 2012 in I Love My V2!
I made the switch just about a year ago and haven't regretted nor missed a real cig. I will admit that I smoked a real one just to see, it tasted like dirt. Love the V2s. I have 5 batteries in different sizes just because they are known to wig out and I don't want to be left out in the cold. The cola and sahara are my favs. I do refill the cartridges with flavors that I purchase from Johnson Creek and the flavors combine with each other to make a magnificent smoke.  I do recommend V2s to others. That's all I have to say about that.

Comments

• JTHOLDMJTHOLDM Posts: 8,899Member
    Welcome  =D>
  • jlpjlp Posts: 633Member
    Congrats on the year. And welcome :-bd
  • DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad you are smoke free ccathcart. Thanks for the post. Nice to see new people here.
  • DewManDewMan Posts: 1,208Member
    edited April 2012

@ccathcart So what took you so long to get here? :D

Welcome to our dylsexic dysfunctional err Happy Family. :)

• murphyinsightmurphyinsight Posts: 834Member
    Great job on the year!
  • ccathcartccathcart Posts: 3Member
    To dewMan, I hate thinking up names and passwords, then I get frustrated,  then I forget where I was/am.  Speaking of forgetting, do any of you put down your E-cig then forget where you put it down? My daughter thinks it's hilarious when she watches me walk around the house looking for it. Maybe we should come up with a beeping model with a remote. Another thought. I flew to Vegas last summer and had no problem when I vaped on the plane going over. Some people were quite interested in the E-cig but not offended. On the way home however the anal re-tented fight attendant threatened to throw me off the plane. Go figure.