WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Where is USPS???

MikeSMikeS Posts: 81Member
edited April 2012 in Promotions and Discounts
I prefer having all my product shipped thru USPS do to the fact that my mailman knows exactly where i like my V2 packages to be put and everytime ups delivers they never put the product on my porch they just leave it in my backyard near my gate and i hardly ever enter or exit my house thru the back, so there have been several times where i'm surprised with packages that have been there for days.... V2 must have some partnership going on with UPS for them to be the only shipping method offered to us... I'm not liking the changes V2 I hope this is just an internet thing and when i call tomorrow I can have my product shipped thru USPS.....

Comments

• sultanofswagsultanofswag Posts: 557Member
    edited April 2012
    With 'UPS MAIL INNOVATIONS', your V2 USPS shipment will be handled by UPS 90% of the way anyway.  Delivery time will be longer than you're accustomed to, maybe longer than UPS Ground.   At least your USPS carrier will make the delivery.
  • janeajanea Posts: 977Member
    Mike, see Marni's thread, "V2 Parters with UPS"

Don't expect it to improve.
  • MikeSMikeS Posts: 81Member
    Thanx guys and @sultanofswag i didnt know that, so i guess i have to order thru ups.. Damn b4 when i placed an order regular delivery by USPS i would get the product in 3 days after v2 sent it out. Now i'm reading some of these conversations about ups ground and it sais it can take up to 10 days funk that!!!
  • DewManDewMan Posts: 1,208Member
    I just put in my order... selected USPS... we'll see how long it takes to get to the other side of Florida. This is my first order since they changed up the shipping.
  • JmanJman Posts: 3,050Member
    I have... let's see ... pretty much nothing positive to say about UPS. 
    Oh wait, the color brown is in my top 10 favorite colors. That's something.

But I will say that I did get my latest V2 order in 4 business days under the USPS option. 
  • DewManDewMan Posts: 1,208Member
    When they had FedEx my ground shipped order would get here overnight....the one USPS order I did before the change took 4 days.
  • stevesteve Posts: 453Member
    they are guaranteeing shipment next day if ordered by a certain time..that's a good thing...getting the product u ordered on the truck or plane or in the mailmans bag as fast as possible gets it to you as soon as possible.

Hah now it doesnt say UPS Ground it sais USPS parcel post? Huh smh??? I dont trust it i hope it dont take 10 days ah funk it i'm going with ups 3 day and i hope they put it on my porch!!!
  • TAP352TAP352 Posts: 953Member
    I just put in my order... selected USPS... we'll see how long it takes to get to the other side of Florida. This is my first order since they changed up the shipping.
    @dewman I didn't have the USPS option and we are in the same general area give or take a 100 miles or so. I don't mind anyway since UPS would be my go to choice for shipping. 
    I think when u order a small amount they let u choose USPS and when u order a larger amount they only let u choose ups I say this because i put in 1 new v2 charger and 1 liquid i was able to choose usps, but my real order was 1 new charger and 7 25ml liquids and was only able to choose ups... What ever i just hope everything works out!

• happy_vapeyhappy_vapey Posts: 918Member
    i tried to put in an order for an 80 pack, only saw a ups option-- maybe a bug?  I'll try again tomorrow
  • ZassZass Posts: 659Member
    I was going to place an order and was given only the UPS option as well.  It was going to be over 25 dollars.  I cancelled the order.  I hope it is just a kink in the new system.   
    oh no :(  I just tried the smaller order option.  I can then get USPS, but it is only parcel post.  Parcel post to Alaska can take 2-3 weeks for delivery.  This is very disheartening.  My only other option was next day at 60 bucks.  Without the option for priority mail, I am afraid it is just not cost conducive for me to order from V2.  Please bring back USPS Priority Mail as an option!
  • hawaiianvapor808hawaiianvapor808 Posts: 29Member
    I prefer having all my product shipped thru USPS do to the fact that my mailman knows exactly where i like my V2 packages to be put and everytime ups delivers they never put the product on my porch they just leave it in my backyard near my gate and i hardly ever enter or exit my house thru the back, so there have been several times where i'm surprised with packages that have been there for days.... V2 must have some partnership going on with UPS for them to be the only shipping method offered to us... I'm not liking the changes V2 I hope this is just an internet thing and when i call tomorrow I can have my product shipped thru USPS.....
    I know how you feel buddy...15 days and still no package... sad
  • LarryKLarryK Posts: 67Member

@Zass and Hawaiianvapor.....Sorry to hear that. USPS priority mail is (was) the best deal for us here in Alaska and Hawaii. Not having that option and the very expensive quicker delivery methods will result in me and my many friends ordering our supplies elsewhere that utilize USPS priority mail.

I like the V2 products but with the price increases and shipping problems, it is rediculous.

[-(
    @LarryK, have you gotten your last shipment yet?  And I agree.  I can't do parcel post.  Which makes me sad because I love my coffee carts!  Still have a stockpile.  Maybe they will bring back priority before it runs out.  One can hope!
  • LarryKLarryK Posts: 67Member
    Nope, 15 days now and still waiting!! I certainly hope we can get usps priority mail back, but I wouldn't count on it. Will sent you a PM on where to get quite a variaty of Juices.
  • JackieOJackieO Posts: 10,239Member ✭✭✭
    I'm telling you that USPS tracking is not a functioning website. Even with manual refresh I just get the same screen all the time. I have been staring at "Electronic Shipping Info Received" since April 12th. Of course there is the possibility that it was never shipped.
    @jackieo...it does work..I just tracked a shipment from another place there..they did tell me that only priority cld be seen by the receiver..the others only the sender can get info on it
    Thanks. Could track FedEx like crazy. Oh well.
    it's y I always went with FedEx..I paid a little extra but my shipment was there the day it was supposed to be there
    AGREED!
  • BobsterBobster Posts: 47Member
    A couple of other vendors I use provide me with a USPS tracking number, when I click on it it shows me step by step exactly where the package is and when to expect delivery. The last step showing the date and "out for delivery".  Personally I have always found the USPS to do a better job. But thats just my experience
  • gemh617gemh617 Posts: 437Member
    I do miss my fedex 2 day! :((
    I did contact CS this morning and USPS Priority mail is not an option at this moment.  I went ahead and ordered an ultimate kit (mostly for the new PCC and coffee carts) and one of the bargain standard kits considering I have been farming out batteries to friends that I have made mini starter kits for.  There was no difference for me in shipping cost for one kit versus the 2, and as such the 10 percent discount covered the cost of the shipping.  I went with UPS ground.  I will let my fellow non contiguous US residents know how long it takes.  Wish me luck!

Checked tracking on my order made on the 13th and still says shipping info received. Sure miss my fedex tracking.

Me too!
  • cwmaguicwmagui Posts: 75Member

I tried to put in an order and USPS wasn't available.  I tried chatting and after getting cut off 3 times, Matt told me that it was supposed to be there and suggested I call my order in.  Guess what... The operator couldn't choose USPS either. ~X( at wits' end

• BobsterBobster Posts: 47Member
    if you are not able to track your order via USPS it is because of the vendor not USPS. The orders I can track are from different vendors.
  • lynnlynn Posts: 155Member
    I ordered from Dell yesterday a replacement part at 1:30 pm that was under warranty. It arrived by Fedex at 9am this morn and at no charge. I about fell over. Now that is shipping!
    edited April 2012
    ALL SHIPMENTS ARE BEING SENT UPS.  IF YOU HAVE A USPS TRACKING NUMBER, INPUT IT ON THE UPS.COM SITE.

USPS WILL NOT TRACK OR SCAN PACKAGES THAT ARE HANDLED BY UPS.
    I put it on ups site they said it doesn't exist
    It comes up on usps site that it was sent electronic shipping info on the 13th
  • travekhesstravekhess Posts: 71Member
    I ordered on the 6th, the package finally arrived on the 14th.....I would have fared better with first class or priority mail for the same or less cost.  I still prefer the 2 day fedex for $14.00.  Reliable and reasonable.

edited April 2012

I just finished chatting and now the story is that it depends on where you live.  I guess the post office doesn't deliver to Maryland anymore.

But on the bright side... It'll only cost me $3 extra for slower service.

@cwmagui  that seems odd.  I didnt have USPS as an option but i live in a pretty dense area.  I have one post office two steps from my home, a main office type another mile away.  The kind that stays open an extra hour or two and last pick up is at 8pm- great for when you need a postmark for a certain day.  If i cant get usps theres something wrong.  

@happy_vapey seems odd to me too.  I called CS and they blame the USPS layoffs and closures.  He told me that V2 was looking for other option because USPS has become slow. I reminded him that here in the US Capitol region, USPS was still fast. 

There is no excuse for V2 deciding to take away my option.  Especially when it costs more for an option I don't want.

lol- the only thing that made usps not work for me was the fact i couldnt click on the button for it
    If the reason there not using USPS is because of the layoffs then y cant we use fedex??? The real reason is because they have a business partnership with UPS and also V2 was charging more than what the flat rate price was on USPS and they probably got caught???
    lol YES @mikeS  
    flat rate going over rate was quite the shennanigans.   
    Companies are not required to charge exact postage.  They can charge anything they want to, @MikeS.  They didn't "get in trouble."  They made a business decision based on cost rather than customer care. Period.
    Really @janea? how do u know? 

It doesnt say shipping and handling it sais shipping cost... 

By the way i thought u were leaving V2 I could have sworn i read 1 of ur comments leaving?
  • suzieQsuzieQ Posts: 438Member ✭✭

myUSPS has not become slow, that is laughable.  I send stuff all over the country and it is there in 2 to 3 business days ALWAYS, if priority and never seen anything take longer than 5 days parcel post.  (business days of course).

My V2 orders from date of placing order on average was about 6 to 8 business days priority, with the exception of my St Patty Day order which was only 4 business days from ORDER date.  My best guess is V2 does not actually have items shipped when they print the label.  I just assume that it is expected that even though your item is marked shipped does not really mean it is.  I had Fed Ex take the longest, 12 business days for ground and chose it once because it was the cheapest.

I have placed a cart order and just as an experiment I used 3 day UPS  to an address other than mine because my address has a block on it and they wont deliver  (I went postal on UPS, LOL),  Anyway the V2 site mentions the next day shipment by if ordered by 6 pm and then cleary states I willl get my package before 4:30  (business) in 3 business  days.

So order placed this am before 6pm eastern, it should go out tomorrow.  I should have it Thursday or even  stretching it I am saying Friday will be acceptable.  Not here by Friday and I will be calling customer service and throwing a fit, after a cooling off period of at least 2 hours.  I did not misread there shipping claims.

I will let everyone know how it goes.  I made an order through another vendor as well USPS priority  (very reasonable rates), I need cartos FAST and I really need a comparison on shipping.  I will have an abundance by the end of the week hopefully.

• lynnlynn Posts: 155Member
    They obviously scan the package at the v2 warehouse electronically when it is packed. Getting to the mail center seemed to take awhile but I usually got within a week. From what I understand no shipping on weekends.
  • Shar53Shar53 Posts: 735Member
    Well I can comparison I got some stuff from another company priority shipping usps cost me 5.and some cents.  Got here in 3 days and then ordered more from them again for same shipping again 3 days.  I am still waiting on the UPS package that ended up going usps parcel post that I ordered on March 28th.  I paid over 10.00 for that.   The packages would have weighed about the same.  What happens when I haven't received the package within 30 days for that time they will take returns when I probably won't even get it in 30 days??
  • I put a comment on my order to just place it in a bottle and toss it in the Atlantic. I should get it a little faster than through UPS.
    I put a comment on my order to just place it in a bottle and toss it in the Atlantic. I should get it a little faster than through UPS.
    We can't get them to put new flavors in bottles.  You expect them to put your order in one?
    =))
    lmao @drjack ..... Ur probably right!!! And @Shar53 UPS on thier site it clearly states that UPS ground takes 1-5 business days, so if thats what u pay for then u have to complain to V2 CS and they'll let u know what to do about UPS and getting your money back for shipping because March 28th was a long time ago that was on a wednesday so even if V2 shipped it out on friday the 30th Monday April 2nd if the 1st business day so it should have got to you no later than Friday April 6th, so as of right now your working on 13 business days Thats CRAZY!!! I paid for 3 day shiping and sais it should be here on Friday It better Be or i'm getting my extra money back!
  • suzieQsuzieQ Posts: 438Member ✭✭
    Does anyone know why when you call CS or get on live chat each person you talk to tells a different story, some sooth you with don't worry its on the way, another says, sorry It hasnt shipped yet, you know the sale and new web site has us bogged down, I am not angry anymore, this is more like some kind of weird greek tragedy and for some strange reason I can't stop laughing, and nothing about this is funny.  <Sigh>