WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Thank you so much, v2!

janeajanea Posts: 977Member
edited April 2012 in Promotions and Discounts
Yanno, I'm a woman and I like sales and I like gadgets and I like my nicotine. I can't find a thing I want to buy!

I'm really glad that I didn't get caught up in the "New V2" hype because I would have been so disappointed. I would be so embarrassed to be someone sitting on the service side right now.  

I'll watch the calendar for my 90 day requirements on my electronics and use my account credits then.

I will be forever grateful for this product that put me on the road to being a non-smoker for life.  That's the important thing.  May all of you reading  remember that every cigarette not smoked is a victory.  Cherish the gift of giving up the analogs and do what you need to do to stay smoke-free because it really is a better alternative.

Good luck everyone. 

But fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me! 

Peace, out~

:-h

Comments

• crazymaccrazymac Posts: 411Member
    @janea i understand you completely this was a major blow to v2 hyping it up so much and dropping the ball we will miss you and hope that you drop by and say hello on the forums
  • JmanJman Posts: 3,050Member
    Well, that's a shame
  • DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭

No need to buy every 90 days to keep your warranty active. You could go years without buying anything and your warranty becomes dormant, as soon as you buy e-juice or cartos the warrenty is again active.

The V2 Warranty can only be used within 90 days of your last Cartridge or E-Liquid purchase. As long as you have purchased E-Liquid or Cartridge products from V2 within the last 90-days, you may make full use of your warranty for the life of your V2 electronic product. Your V2 warranty will never expire.

https://www.v2.com/pages/Warranty

• janeajanea Posts: 977Member
    Awesome @daddycat!  I had put the "must order" date in my phone because I didn't read that carefully enough. Thanks!
  • DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭
    Welcome @janea.  Thank you for your many fine posts.
  • murphyinsightmurphyinsight Posts: 834Member
    Wow, I assumed that once we missed that 90 day order the warranty went void... Very good to know!
  • JasonPuffWebJasonPuffWeb Posts: 53Member
    edited April 2012
    @murphyinsight That was my assumtion as well. Thank whatever lord you pray to for these boards lol