WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Thank you V2 for your work on and going into the Countdown

JmanJman Posts: 3,050Member
edited April 2012 in Promotions and Discounts
This is intended as positive thread to thank the staff of V2 for their efforts and results in the new site launch. And/or share positive thoughts on the products that are the new V2. 

If that is not how you are receiving the new V2, and instead wish to express negative feedback, please use one of the other 16 threads going on for that purpose. Thanks!

I really find the site design done well. Cleaner look and better navigation. Since this is how we (customers) shop for the product and (can) place our orders, I think it matters. As someone with site design experience, I think this is a good upgrade. And realize bugs are still being worked on, so that the overall site implementation will be pretty darn good.

And I do also really like: express charger, expanded clearance section, as well as option now for my XL batteries as I've only had that since being with V2 and felt no good way to tote them around, until now. 

Again, my gratitude is with you V2 for making this work and for showing up with clear indication that at least some of our concerns have been addressed and implemented into the product line. 

Comments

• gemh617gemh617 Posts: 437Member
    I am happy that live inventory is now included on the site ( although I missed it when ordering my juice). It will save a chat with CS to see if everything is in stock, which I do with every order. So, here's to you V2 on the hard work you put into the site!  <:-P
  • ZassZass Posts: 659Member
    I personally love the new PCC.  It is about double the amount of charge power compared to other PCC's on the market and doesn't look like a cheap hunk of plastic like other XL PCC's I have seen.   
  • MKvaporMKvapor Posts: 196Member

The new PCC does look pretty nice.
  • crazymaccrazymac Posts: 411Member
    great job on the new site job well done 
  • MKvaporMKvapor Posts: 196Member
    The new site design look pretty good. Does seem easier to navigate.
  • TAP352TAP352 Posts: 953Member
    I'm pretty happy with everything the old website was ugly (sorry v2 just being truthful) Everything else is ok for me also. I wasn't looking forward to any new flavors since I only like menthol. I'm just happy there is a sale, that means I can save some $$
  • SeawindsRoseSeawindsRose Posts: 194Member
    The new website layout looks really nice. I know that took a lot of hard work and it is a job well done.
  • gemh617gemh617 Posts: 437Member
    I think that both the new case and pcc look nice, classy
  • Falco27Falco27 Posts: 13Member
    I love the new website.  Shopping is more streamlined now.   Plus the new cases and chargers are very welcome.

I only wish they had replaced all the corded usb chargers in the kits with the newer express charger, or at least give the option of which charger to include.
  • stevesteve Posts: 453Member
    I see this as the positive feedback thread right??? only 10 posts..not to be the negative one but don't you think that's saying something??? I hope v2 sees this also..
  • sultanofswagsultanofswag Posts: 557Member
    I like the layout of the new site.  I see a couple of kinks have been worked out and expect they will be tweaking others (hint: flavor selection).

I prefer the 'old' corded USB chargers, they're not as prone to straining and breakage.

Question time:  Which is smarter, the V2 smart charger or the V2 smart battery???
    B-)
    very good question @sultanofswag
  • mrtmrt Posts: 5,021Member ✭✭✭
    Doesn't 1 smartie cancel another smartie? :))
    or have we in fact been outsmarted??? hmmm
  • DewManDewMan Posts: 1,208Member
    @sultanofswag My guess is they're both less smart than they think they are. :D
  • shadowsxckshadowsxck Posts: 206Member
    Finally something positive. I happen to like the fact I can get just the USB charger (not the hub that plugs into the wall or car). Other than that, I'm ordering the same stuff I was before and I'm happy with that.
    the cord from the wall charger works as usb??? @shadowsxsk
  • DewManDewMan Posts: 1,208Member
    edited April 2012

@steve Yes the wall charger cord works fine in USB port.

Edited to add at least all my current cords do. I don't see why the new ones wouldn't also.

ok I think I read it wrong..if you meant you would rather just buy the usb part without the others than I'm sorry..not sure how much cheaper it is to buy like that but having options to me is what its about..if I have an extra wall plug cause I want a usb charger I'm ok with that..extras are good..
  • WildSpiritWildSpirit Posts: 90Member
    Thanks V2! I like the juice testing!! I-) Take a break.
  • shadowsxckshadowsxck Posts: 206Member
    Just the charger part that connects to the battery, previously a short USB cord and previously unavailable on its own... at least as far as I know.
    yrs but it's like a stub now..is that going to be functional??? seems like a cord would've worked better???
    yes*
  • jerryadams84jerryadams84 Posts: 78Member
    I think the new website looks fabulous! The ease in navigation is really commendable, great job V2! I've been a Notebook-Cig guy for a while. But now I and all of my gamer friends who were looking for an affordable option, the express kit is ideal! I can't wait to get my stuff and actually be able to vape on the move!
  • SteelySteely Posts: 110Member
    I too am enjoying the new site...this thread gives me a glimpse of hope after the full day of rants and self entitlement that Monday turned out to be.  Thank you V2 :)
  • murphyinsightmurphyinsight Posts: 834Member
    I like the new site, and I like the new stuff. I really like that I was able to get a soft case (already have 1 and love it) and some cola cartos on clearance.  As much as I wish there were more new goodies, I'm not displeased with the changes they made in general.