WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

When / will v2 reveal the mystery prizes and winners?

DepewTangDepewTang Posts: 15Member
edited April 2012 in Promotions and Discounts
Just curious on how long we have to wait

Comments

• Dragon36Dragon36 Posts: 290Member
    @DepewTang.. I was wondering about this as well...
  • SeawindsRoseSeawindsRose Posts: 194Member
    I don't think anyone guessed it would be a new website...what if no one won?
  • KillConfirmedKillConfirmed Posts: 622Member
    20 ppl should of one. 
  • KillConfirmedKillConfirmed Posts: 622Member
    ^^^ burnout ....... i meant "Won"
  • DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭

And your grand prize is.........

• JmanJman Posts: 3,050Member
    C'mon V2, it's been almost 12 hours. 

I expected this 6 hours ago. 

If it doesn't come in next 2 hours, I'll be taking my business elsewhere. And it'll be last time I ever enter a fun contest. I blame V2 for my huge letdown on this. 

@daddycat... :))

• DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭
    :(|)
  • DepewTangDepewTang Posts: 15Member
    Is that bologna or ham sandwich? Haha if ham ill take it but I think its full of bologna
  • janeajanea Posts: 977Member
    I suggested that the new v2 would have higher product prices and slower shipping. I won.   

@janea - If that was your guess, I concur...maybe you"ll finally get your GREEN LANYARD!!!

• Falco27Falco27 Posts: 13Member
    I am anxiously waiting too.
  • DepewTangDepewTang Posts: 15Member
    Well I talked to cs and they told me it usually takes about a week ...just so ya know