WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

V2 articles writers

jwinterjwinter Posts: 148Member
edited April 2012 in Promotions and Discounts
How many others here submitted articles for V2 concerning e-cigarettes and have heard nothing back after submission? I kind of curious, as I thought I was dealing with a professional organization. Having seen the "NEW" V2 after all the hype, I guess I was very much mistaken. It only been 3weeks since I submitted it to be proof read and reviewed. How long does it take to read 585 words anyway?

Comments

• lynnlynn Posts: 155Member
    Guess at least 3 weeks, lol.
  • jwinterjwinter Posts: 148Member
    I think probably about the same time they come out with new juices. Funny but the supposed response time was quoted as 1 week, but then again this is V2.
  • DebiDebi Posts: 485Member
    You see how long it takes to ship their stuff, what makes you think proof reading would be any quicker ;)
  • jwinterjwinter Posts: 148Member
    You are right Debi, especially after seeing the new V2. I should know better  
  • Dragon36Dragon36 Posts: 290Member
    I really want to read those articles...I hope they publish them soon.............................