WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

computer bugs on website need fixing

crazymaccrazymac Posts: 411Member
edited April 2012 in Promotions and Discounts
please list any bug you find so they can fix the problem here no chat please just bug reporting please
bug 1 : sahara juice does not give parcel post price unavailable

Comments

• crazymaccrazymac Posts: 411Member
     does not give parcel post price on 5 packs of carts all flavors checked all 10 flavor at full strenght
  • TAP352TAP352 Posts: 953Member
    Smoke 4 Free isn't working. 
    The whole site is down so maybe they are fixing some stuff. 
  • jnestejneste Posts: 2,541V2 Veteran
    Also, the link to "view order details" in the completed orders section is broken. It does not link to anything.
  • jlpjlp Posts: 633Member
    @jneste I noticed that also but if you go to My account you can view it there
    Found another. If you click on "reorder" under your order status section, it tells you everything is no longer available and cannot be reordered.
    edited April 2012

Marni started a SHIPPING ISSUES..PLEASE POST thread so she can work on the problem.....post on that thread
    edited April 2012

• SeawindsRoseSeawindsRose Posts: 194Member
    shopping cart is not updating when additional items added
    I was going to post it there but I figured she started that just for the shipping problem. 

@crazymac I don't understand your question
    @jlp yeah I saw that it works there
    Thought I would throw that out there just in case anyone was trying to look at old orders, until they get the bugs worked out.
    @seawindsrose that seems to be working on my end
    edited April 2012

Ah, I see what your saying. No, I thought that too. Juice, carts mostly. I checked several orders too.
    I will log off and back on to try again shortly- condede to possible user error...thanks.
    edited April 2012

Thanks for the suggestions...I had been logged in since the clock struck midnight. I'm still a little confused, but I don't have to understand how it works as long as I can order. Should it take me to my shopping cart when I click "buy now"? That's not happening and multiple clicks add multiple items...

No, when you click "buy now" it will take you to the product page where you select your options. Then you have to click "add to cart" from the product page.
    @marni_v2cigs are you seeing these?

Found another. If you select the gift wrap option on an item in your cart, there are no selections to choose from.
    correct @jeneste click buy now send to product page then click add to cart i get pop up saying options 1 item added to cart whats next 
    From there, you can checkout, continue shopping, or view /edit your cart.

Good thing I'm not placing the order I am playing with right now. It's up to over $600 :))
    the tech will be monitoring this thread i was told
    edited April 2012

Ah, cool. Maybe just re-quote these to keep them all in one place 

. If you select the gift wrap option on an item in your cart, there are no selections to choose from.
    Smoke 4 Free isn't working. 
     If you click on "reorder" under your order status section, it tells you everything is no longer available and cannot be reordered.
     the link to "view order details" in the completed orders section is broken. It does not link to anything.

ty @jneste for the bugs for them to hunt down . only way to make the site better is to find them and have them fix it
  • Andries_V2cigsAndries_V2cigs Posts: 680Administrator admin
    I just asked the tech team to review this thread
  • marni_V2cigsmarni_V2cigs Posts: 1,153Member
    Thanks everyone, I'm taking note and sending to tech!
    yeah thank you v2 and forum members for helping v2 website get better 
    Well this one isn't a website issue but I thought I would bring it up. On the old PCC you couldn't close the case on some of the manual batteries because of the position of the button being depressed when closing the case. Do the new PCC's have this issue? There is nothing in the description stating this.
    Sorry to keep finding these. Here is another:

On the battery page it shows the shorty and standard battery both rated @ 150 mAh. The standard I believe is 250 mAh.
    bravo jneste would give you a cookie but with v2 shipping prices it would cost to much   =))
    think they need to make a contest find the bluppers / bugs  and get like $1 credit nothing big but they will get the site clean real quick
    LOL!  :)) I want my cookie!  :(
    drop by riverside california and i will give you some
    That may take a while. I'm in Illinois.
  • BoltrgeistBoltrgeist Posts: 6Member
    Hey, I'm new... lurked/researched for over two weeks and just placed my first order Monday after the countdown.  There were 3 issues I encountered when making my first order.  1) I could not use my buddy's code for 15% off of a starter kit, 2) When I selected black batteries, I did not have an option of LED colors... but, when I went to my cart, it showed that red LEDs were selected.  (I just used the comment box to request blue), 3) I ordered a sampler pack of cartos... but there was no option for nic. strength.  Again, I just used the comment box for this.  I just saw that the status of my order was changed to "shipped", so I suppose I will find out soon (hopefully) if they give much attention to the comment box.
    Another.

To the right of the product title on ANY product page there is what looks like part of a scroll bar for nothing. next to the tweet, google +, and Pinterest buttons. I'm guessing it is supposed to be a facebook button?
    edited April 2012
    Hey, I'm new... lurked/researched for over two weeks and just placed my first order Monday after the countdown.  There were 3 issues I encountered when making my first order.  1) I could not use my buddy's code for 15% off of a starter kit, 2) When I selected black batteries, I did not have an option of LED colors... but, when I went to my cart, it showed that red LEDs were selected.  (I just used the comment box to request blue), 3) I ordered a sampler pack of cartos... but there was no option for nic. strength.  Again, I just used the comment box for this.  I just saw that the status of my order was changed to "shipped", so I suppose I will find out soon (hopefully) if they give much attention to the comment box.
    I see an option for strength on there now. Maybe it was missing when you ordered. As far as the LED color, I think they just ship what they have in stock but you did the right thing by requesting the color you wanted in the comment box. The Smoke For Free codes (your friend's code) is not working right now. I just tried mine as well and that is one of the issues they are working on. I would think if you try to call them, they should give you the discount since it is a bug that needs fixing.
  • Ck9Ck9 Posts: 653Member
    Can't seem to check out. I get to a page that says please review your order before continuing. Then there is no way to continue. It says how would you like to pay but then there is no next step.
  • DebiDebi Posts: 485Member
    And the website designers deserve a pat on the back for THIS? Sorry, still POd....
    Which step are you on?
    I believe you have to specify in the notes of the order what ash cap color you want. 
  • JmanJman Posts: 3,050Member
    Buddy of mine, not on the forums, said he was on order page and got booted out of the site 3 times before order took. 
  • cwmaguicwmagui Posts: 75Member

we have tested the system heavily and we believe the shipping bug is fixed... please post in the web-site bugs thread if you are still having problems.. the team is monitoring that 

Why was there no statement from the team, saying that they believed it was fixed?  It would have been nice to know that they had stopped working it.

USPS is still not an option when I try to check out. 
  • mia01mia01 Posts: 1Member
    It does not show when you have a message. You get an email saying you have a message, but when you go to the website it will say: Messages: 0 and you do have a message.
  • kiakia Posts: 178Member
    Is the website down?  I can't get to it at all from any browser.
  • mrtmrt Posts: 5,021Member ✭✭✭
    Just worked for me so I say NO.
  • XCALIBR8XCALIBR8 Posts: 34Member
    I can't get it either, I'm on the west coast. Tried Safari and Firefox and it hung on both browsers.