WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Cartridges/E-Liquid Europe

patpat Posts: 2Member
edited April 2012 in Promotions and Discounts
Hello!

I'm just wondering if there is a cheaper way to get v2cigs cartridges or e-liquid in Europe? $38 shipping is quite steep in my opinion.

Anyone has any clue?

Thank you very much!

Comments

• Dragon36Dragon36 Posts: 290Member
    Hi @pat I think there is V2 in UK... maybe you should try there and see if shipping gets more affordable due to the distance :) hope it helps
  • laurellaurel Posts: 124Member
    I just looked for a web site and here it is https://www.v2cig.co.uk/
  • patpat Posts: 2Member
    Oooh! Thank you! I didn't know about the UK website! Thank you very much!
  • Mark_NHMark_NH Posts: 131Member
     Whoa ...wait a second ..  maybe thats why folks are having timely delivery issues .
    Could they be shipping out of the wrong continent ?

/ponders
  • annaanna Posts: 6Member
    To get V2 Cigs in the UK without paying for shipping go to www.whatecig.com select V2 Cigs and then choose to purchase from the UK or US. I've been doing this since last September and deliveries are fast
  • delgdelg Posts: 1Member
    ordering from US or Cyprus or anywhere outside UK into the UK will incur tax/import duties. i know i have done just that. Now i order from www.buyv2cigs.co.uk - the uk authorised V2 distributor.
    cheers delg