18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Cherry flavor

JmanJman Posts: 3,050Member
edited April 2012 in I Love My V2!
A little V2 birdy recently told me that Cherry is the least popular V2 flavor. 

As someone who's tried all 10 flavors, I would rank Cherry as #7 and say that I found it to be good. I've had Cherry from one other vendor and V2's was much better. 

I thought I'd give V2 community an opportunity to talk up Cherry a bit. Seems like I never see anything in the forums about it. I also think it would be a really popular flavor (with other vendors as well), but alas it is not. I'm unsure what's not to like about it, and think it would be a good mix with most of the flavors around. Cherry Cola sounds awesome. Cherry Vanilla seems like it could be good. Cherry Chocolate sounds good as well. 

I dunno. Your thoughts?

Comments

• new2ecignew2ecig Posts: 62Member
    it's funny i thought i would love cherry and ended up hating it, thought I would hate chocolate and am obsessed
  • prioritiespriorities Posts: 148Member
    Jman Thanks for starting this..no one ever talks about cherry:) and I thought I would love menthol and do not...I find I like the cherry and cola the best ..and like to add oh..vanilla to the cherry carts....and other flavors to the cola...because they DON'T sell the cherry or cola liquid..you are forced more or less to get liquid to refill and  sort of have to now as the carts are dryer than before...so I mix..but they are good alone too...never thought I would like those..smoked menthol for decades :)  Ps and those mixes are good! image
  • happy_vapeyhappy_vapey Posts: 918Member
    for me it is: menthol (at the good times), vanilla, cola, choclate/cherry tie, sahara, congress, reds, peppermint.  
  • m0ng0m0ng0 Posts: 757Member ✭✭
    I bought Cherry and Sahara zeros on clearance strictly for refilling, but I actually like the cherry and will vape them till they are dry then refill with something fruity.......sahara not so much :( as a matter of fact I wont even vape the saharas just clean them out and refill with something else :D
  • LeapingFrogsLeapingFrogs Posts: 393Member
    Actually, for all the flavors V2 has... Cherry is my favorite. LOL.
  • crazymaccrazymac Posts: 411Member
    like  cherry also hate chocalate and vanilla
  • cricketinecricketine Posts: 366Member
    I disliked the V2 cherry, but the juice I bought to refill those carts....now THAT was some good cherry :) 

• sultanofswagsultanofswag Posts: 557Member
    edited April 2012
    I went down to the Chelsea drugstore to get your prescription filled.  I was standing in line with Mr. Jimmy and man, did he look pretty ill.  We decided that we would have a soda, my favorite flavor, cherry red.  I sung my song to Mr. Jimmy, yeah, and he said one word to me, and that was "dead".  I said to him.....
  • JmanJman Posts: 3,050Member
    Hey! You! Get off of my cloud 
    Don't hang around 'cause two's a crowd 
    On my cloud baby

(Is that what you said to him?)
  • hawaiianvapor808hawaiianvapor808 Posts: 29Member
    Cherry Flavor is the worst!!!! Smell like my bathroom... like a lysol or air freshener ...bad in the mouth...

• Pandora84Pandora84 Posts: 168Member

When i ordered my first kit, the Ultimate, I ordered 20 reds and 5 cherry. I ended wishing I had ordered more. It's my favorite so far.

Well, there's two vapers on opposite sides of the (cherry) fence. 
  • its_me1945its_me1945 Posts: 97Member ✭✭
    Cherry may smell like Lysol but it taste like Nyqiil....ugggggg
  • ZassZass Posts: 659Member
    Hmmmm....the cherry.  Sometimes I pull it out of the drawer and and LOVE it.  Sometimes it is just ok.  My ability to vape the cherry appears to be very mood dependent.  
  • happy_vapeyhappy_vapey Posts: 918Member
    i find that the cherry flavor is the most unpredictable as well.  Some carts will taste like a cherry lifesavor, some like cough syrup.  I dont blame v2 for this, bc supposedly cherry is the hardest flavor to pin down and get just right.  So any variation the goes into the manufacturing probably throws the flavor off.  
  • mikeymikey Posts: 26Member

Hmmm I just ordered a 40 pack (cola, vanilla, cherry and coffee) Only had the vanilla so far out of the four. Hope I'm not dissapointed!! I suppose I should have gotten the sample pack but I never listen to my own reasoning lol

@mikey - what strength did you get? 
    @Jman - I said to him.....  You can't always get what you want.
    You do realize though - you get what you need
    If you try sometimes, you just might find that
    edited April 2012
    @Jman - Full strength
    @mikey - good. Makes a difference. Hope you find Cola enjoyable (and is my #1 vape). 

Let us know what you think of Cherry. 
    @Jman - Glad to hear cola is good. I am very much on the fence about cherry as so many people are 50/50 about it. Hope I like it. 
  • PuppetMasterPuppetMaster Posts: 5Member
    Cherry is the favorite of mine and cola is the worst to me--no flavor at all. Love that RED though!
  • prioritiespriorities Posts: 148Member
    I love adding liquids to the cherry and cola when they start to fade..yum! :)
  • Mjd1213Mjd1213 Posts: 165Member
    It seems like there is high quality flavors and low quality ones.. High would be like red, sahara, menthol, chocolate, and coffee, where you can tell there was alot of work put into it, (even tho i dont care for the tobacco flavors or coffee) and the low quality ones are the ones that taste like they were thrown together like vanilla, cola, cherry, and peppermint. Idk thats my opinion. Maybe because im vaping cherry zero now and im finding it awful in zero, but amazing in full. Weeiiirrrrd
  • IvyIvy Posts: 17Member
    I figured I'd hate cherry, but I tried it, and it's yum; it tastes and smells like a cherry chapstick!
  • XCALIBR8XCALIBR8 Posts: 34Member
    edited April 2012
    Cherry is great. Kool-Aid all the way as far as what it reminds me of. Cola blew my mind this week though. Reminded me of RC Cola (My favorite Cola). In other flavor news, I tried a disposable e-cig recently that tasted like a dryer sheet. It was supposed to be a tobacco flavor...
    Mmmm.... dryer sheet. 

Glad to hear you liked Cola!
    Order due for delivery today. Will update when i try the cherry!
  • marni_V2cigsmarni_V2cigs Posts: 1,153Member
    Just wondering...if you all could see one flavor leave the V2 Cigs lineup  (we would add a new flavor to replace it), which one would it be? 
  • Sally53Sally53 Posts: 1,074Member
    Let Congress Go and bring in chocolate
    @marni_V2cigs - Hmm, I don't think we could collectively agree on that. 

I think some people (perhaps thousands) would be upset if such a decision was made, and instead would just assume have more flavors added without any being lost.

With all that said, if Congress was removed, I'd be very okay with it. And I'm guessing others would be okay with it as well, while some to many would feel like you just cut off their finger. 

@marni_V2cigs - Hmm, I don't think we could collectively agree on that. 

I think some people (perhaps thousands) would be upset if such a decision was made, and instead would just assume have more flavors added without any being lost.

With all that said, if Congress was removed, I'd be very okay with it. And I'm guessing others would be okay with it as well, while some to many would feel like you just cut off their finger. 

but what if we replaced it with a new, better finger? hmmm?
    I think you would have to weigh the pros and cons... How many customers would be displeased with a choice like that compared to how many would be pleased to have a new flavor? I say we keep the flavors the same but add new flavors!!
  • mrtmrt Posts: 5,021Member ✭✭✭
    Take away any flavor that I don't like and replace it with coffee.  :)  The problen is I do like all of the flavors but my least favorite is Cherry.  Others would say any of the other 9 flavors - there will never be a concensus.  JMHO
    edited April 2012
    Marni said: but what if we replaced it with a new, better finger? hmmm?
    Who decides that it is a better finger?
    Marni said: but what if we replaced it with a new, better finger? hmmm?
    Who decides that it is a better finger?
    hopefully, me...but that would be in a perfect world. 
    I did pick the next flavor your will be seeing very, very soon. 

B-)
    In a perfect world, I'd have 11 fingers (and counting)
    Did you pick Pesto?!
    Did you pick Pesto?!
    wrong color
  • LeapingFrogsLeapingFrogs Posts: 393Member

I guess it would be coffee or cherry, and replace any of the flavors that are there now. But don't take my opinion.. I don't vape tobacco and didn't care too much for the menthol (although it wasn't dreadful)  and peppermint isn't my gig in general. But the reality is that I get my exotic flavored juice elsewhere. But from popular opinion and by following all the threads here, I'd say replace Peppermint with Coffee. that would probably be the most popular replacement that would make the biggest number of people happy.

orange?
  • Sally53Sally53 Posts: 1,074Member

:D Coffee works
    @Marni_V2cigs - when you say new flavor - do you mean altogether new flavor or new juice flavor that comes from existing line of V2 carts? 
  • jerryadams84jerryadams84 Posts: 78Member
    PEANUT BUTTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or PB&J?   :-?

8->
    altogether new!
  • mario129mario129 Posts: 189Member
    Cappuccino for cartridges and coffee for liquids :D
    Coconut?

or Orange?