18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

V2 SUPPORTERS - LIGHTEN UP!

BobsterBobster Posts: 47Member
edited April 2012 in I Love My V2!
I've noticed as I read various posts concerning V2 if any one writes something that isn't  praising V2 there is a small hardcore group on here that will without  fail defend V2 which is fine as we are all entitled to our opinion. What is not fine is when they take it a step further and bash the person for voicing what they preceive as being negative about V2. Lighten up guys!  This is only a forum but a great place to learn about the ecig. If you can keep an open mind and respect other's opinions even though you may not agree with it, you also might just learn something beyond the world of the ecig.

Comments

• cwmaguicwmagui Posts: 75Member
    =D>
  • JimboJimbo Posts: 312Member ✭✭

This is a corporate run forum to promote V2 products and services. Anyone that thinks otherwise needs to go out and get themselves a life.

• crazymaccrazymac Posts: 411Member
    do i defend v2 ? yes i do . have i notice alot of bashing of v2 since post countdown way to much. it is there forum and if they felt like it they can pull the plug on it .I have  check other forum , i checked a few and ppl on this forum is so much friendlier then other forums i checked. for some of us i think we partly defend it because it did something wonderful to our lives it made us kick the log habit or dropped it down alot and we are grateful for what it done for us. 
    alot of the basher are just upset there no new juice , is it worth bashing the company that helped you quit . over the last few day @andries_v2cigs and @marni_v2cigs have been on the forums more  then i seen in the last 2 months trying to fix problems and asking our ? alot of thing are happening right now and i think it should be the other way around and the basher should be lighten up
  • GooseGoose Posts: 1,765Member ✭✭
    Agreed
  • jwinterjwinter Posts: 148Member
    I think if you look at some of the "bashing" posts , you will see it is more venting out of frustration then anything else. New juice flavors and the VC line have been promised as coming soon and delayed time and again. Yes, there were some great upgrades in the new reveal, and some of the changes will take getting use to and the kinks worked out. All things new take time to adjust to, and small and large issues worked out. Is V2 a great product, I would say to all , we must have thought so or we wouldn't have purchased it, and we wouldn't be here discussingit if we didn't think so. Both sides have there point.
  • JmanJman Posts: 3,050Member
    Can the bashers lighten up as well? 
  • BobsterBobster Posts: 47Member
    jimbo sent you a pm
    crazymac, jman thank you. You have validated my post. Again, just lighten up.
    @jwinter nice rational post
  • JmanJman Posts: 3,050Member
    Again bashers, just lighten up. 
  • crazymaccrazymac Posts: 411Member
    crazymac, jman thank you. You have validated my post. Again, just lighten up.
    trying to figure out what i said wrong . i guess saying hi would be classify as assult. jmans post 
    Can the bashers lighten up as well? 
    don't see any bashing in both mine and @jman post 
    now if i was a basher like how you are descibing me and jman i think i would be say stuff like this
    ( if you don't like this find a new forum get lost you *****)
    above is just something i would say if a basher 
    as for most of the things the bashers are saying is getting fixxed or just a mistake that v2 did not releasing the juice )
  • marni_V2cigsmarni_V2cigs Posts: 1,153Member
    I'm going to close this thread. There is no reason people should be pitted against each other this way and the thread topic does exactly that by definition, including being condescending. We get some extremely heavy V2 "bashers" in here as well as supporters. 

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and, most likely, everyone should lighten up. It goes both ways, so t's a draw. Moot point. It's a wash. Stalemate, impasse....

It's also Friday. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!