WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Curious~~

froggiefroggie Posts: 101Member
edited May 2012 in Entertainment and Humor
Hi All! I'm curious as to what hobbies everyone has (besides vaping if you consider it a hobby) I recently took up needlepoint.

Comments

• DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Mountain and road cycling, auto restoration and repair, welding.  I'm the local Mr Fix-it...lol.  I enjoy cooking and baking too (I learned to bake bread from scratch). 
  • froggiefroggie Posts: 101Member
    Awesome Daddy, you are a renaissance man!! :D 

• WaistedSpaceWaistedSpace Posts: 6Member
    Corset making, chainmaille jewelry, latex clothing design, drag fashion, woodworking, snowboarding, among many others...Does being a huge Denver Broncos fan count? I'm an artist by trade so naturally I have many (and wildly variant) hobbies!  

Actually, I'm heading to my workshop (aka parents' garage) this week to make a wooden case for my new V2 lol!
    oh very cool! Waisted! do you have a website for your corsetry and latex? Feel free to pm it to me if you wish,  I would like to check it out and pass it along to someone I know that might purchase. 
  • AbsintheurAbsintheur Posts: 6,429V2 Veteran ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Competition shooter, horses, fishing, canoeing, hiking, cooking, reading, collecting knives...

My quarterhorse Doc and I....

• murphyinsightmurphyinsight Posts: 834Member
    Photography...   Smile!
    @Absintheur you are both very handsome! :D Do you catch and release or "fish for dinner"? My father in law did a lot of fishing, built his own smoker and made some yummy stuff in there! 

@murphyinsight I did photography and processed my own black and white for years. When I got to where I couldn't hold the camera I had to quit, now it's all digital..I have a little point n shoot. 

• murphyinsightmurphyinsight Posts: 834Member
    Sometimes I take portraits for families that can't afford to go to a studio, I use a digital so I can upload their pics right onto their computers so they own the shots and can do anything they want with them.
    OMG you rock!! I just did some photoshop work for my sister. There was an event photo but she didn't like herself in it....I took off at least 20 years, maybe more!  HaHaHa!! 
  • Rule62Rule62 Posts: 3,237V2 Veteran
    Golf, 4 or 5 rounds per week. RC cars. My animals (4 parrots, 6 dogs).
  • bigdanbigdan Posts: 107Member
    I used to be into electronics and ham radio and that kind of stuff, till the day the lighting bolt hit my antenna... now all I do is feed the birds/squirels. To hot outside to do anything else.
    Rule- I've always wanted to try real golf, I am terrible at mini golf. and WOW what a collection of pets!! What breed are your dogs? 

bigdan- my sis had a cb radio back in the 70's and she had a blast with it. 
  • Rule62Rule62 Posts: 3,237V2 Veteran
    Golf is a great game. It can be addicting.
    Dogs: 2 Black Labs, 1 Black Standard Poodle, 1 ShihTzu, 1 Cavalier King Charles, 1 Chihuahua/Japanese Chin mix.
    Birds: 2 African Greys, 1 White Eyed Conure, 1 Indian Ringneck.
  • AbsintheurAbsintheur Posts: 6,429V2 Veteran ✭✭
    Do you catch and release or "fish for dinner"? My father in law did a
    lot of fishing, built his own smoker and made some yummy stuff in
    there!

My last walleye fishing trip...all fillets...
    ooooomy gosh!!! that's a lot of fish!!! 
  • Sally53Sally53 Posts: 1,074Member
    edited May 2012

Send that fish to my freezer and I'll fry it up!!  Oh yummy, we only caught up large catfish and 1 large striped bass this weekend.

• nancynancy Posts: 465Member
    hobbies...i spend all my time 'dripping'....:-D  j/k......my 4 legged babies