WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

SOS

murphyinsightmurphyinsight Posts: 834Member
edited May 2012 in Entertainment and Humor
For anyone horrified with the idea of used carts read no further... Are they gone yet? No? Oh well I tried.

I have found myself in a crappy situation and there is no way I can order anything at all to fix this. I had an accident while cleaning my carts and they were ruined. I did have someone send me some and it has helped but I'm still short. If anyone has more carts around than they want or need (even if they are used) and would consider sending a few to someone please send me a pm. I know there are some of you who do not re use carts, and if you wouldn't mind saving them up (as long as they did not get burned) would you also send a pm?

I don't expect a big response because I know how gross many of you think this is, but I will be grateful for anything that isn't burned and still works. I will clean and sanitize them myself. Thank you so much to anyone who might be willing to help. I have some juice I can trade in case any of you are interested.

Sandi

Comments

• EarthpigEarthpig Posts: 4,754V2 Veteran
    You boil em, it's not gross. 
    Unfortunately there is a failure rate in boiling, and no way for you to know the existing condition of what you receive.
    Sorry, I have no blanks or used carts to spare.

• AbsintheurAbsintheur Posts: 6,429V2 Veteran ✭✭
    I can send some blanks if that would help...
  • murphyinsightmurphyinsight Posts: 834Member

Wow, yes it would!  You're so kind, thank you! 

That's ok earthpig, and  yeah, I boil mine.  I have had great luck with it so far.  My problem was with the drying, I like to heat the oven up to 170, and put them in for 45 min or so, then I would turn off the oven and let them cool off inside, well, my oven is digital and does not have a light to tell me it's on....  I hit the off button but it didn't turn off and burned up my carts.   :(  I don't leave them in the oven any more, I let them cool off on the counter. That works really well.

• EarthpigEarthpig Posts: 4,754V2 Veteran
    Yeah. Just set a fan in front of em and leave it blow through em all night long.
    I don't boil em anymore. I just keep tapping em up until failure.
  • Shar53Shar53 Posts: 735Member
    Murpy I have a whole bag (probably about 50) of dirty carts I haven't cleaned yet.  I just ordered a big supply of new ones and waiting for an old delivery so I will have plenty once they all get here.  Plus I have a full backup of the reds.  So if you want my dirty carts I would be interested in maybe the juice you have depending on what type it is.  I don't like menthol or peppermint though got anything else.  PM me if your interested.

• suzieQsuzieQ Posts: 438Member ✭✭
    @murphyinsight   I sent you a pm
    You guys are fantastic!  Thanks for all the love!
  • DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭
    Recycling at it's most basic, I love it.
    Nothings too small to recycle! 
  • MuldemarMuldemar Posts: 500Member
    Another Plus for e-cigs..try recycling an analog :-& ... =))
  • CynsonyaCynsonya Posts: 5,367Member
    Did you get enough people to donate? If not I could send a few atleast. All mine are full right now but I could vape some up in a couple days and send them right out! Let me know.
    I think I will be ok now, but thanks so much!  If something happens and I don't get what I'm expecting I'll let you know!  Thanks again everyone!
  • CynsonyaCynsonya Posts: 5,367Member
    Anytime! If anything changes let me know. I will purposely not refill some just in case.

The pay it forward attitude amoung vapers is wonderful, thank you all so much! 

• amoreamore Posts: 2,194Member ✭✭
    This is why I like this forum :) so much support here.You all ROCK
    :)>-
  • lovmygen5sslovmygen5ss Posts: 112Member

The pay it forward attitude amoung vapers is wonderful, thank you all so much! 

I don't refill so if anyone needs some send me a PM
  • TAP352TAP352 Posts: 953Member
    edited May 2012
    I think I could help you also, just PM if you need to. 
    The blessings just keep coming and coming, you guys are the best group of people I've met.