18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

What are you vaping? Volume. 2

CynsonyaCynsonya Posts: 5,367Member
edited October 2012 in New Members Start Here
We used to have a thread called What everyone vaping. It was one of my faves and had about 1300 comments, but it is now non-bumpable so I decided to start another one.

Comments

• CynsonyaCynsonya Posts: 5,367Member
    Today it's V2 Red, Black Honey and Ry4 for me!
  • ginalolaginalola Posts: 722Member ✭✭
    Today it's Java Smooth, Waiting on a sample of Dr. Venkman, can't wait for my Vape mail!
  • DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭✭✭
    V2's Sahara and JV's Dulce de Leche, as always I like tobacco-caramel.
  • jukiejukie Posts: 1,492Member ✭✭
    VG Deulce de Leche   I think @daddycat and I have the same taste :D
  • sdoddsdodd Posts: 1,174Member ✭✭
    Watermelon bubblegum....waiting for my good stuff to come in so I am vaping 2nd tier, lol.
  • SampledaySampleday Posts: 137Member ✭✭
    Interesting love this:
    Anyway I like; Congress best so far, but trying Sahara after reading.  I have tried several Ry4's haven't found a favorite yet but really like it.  Tribecca and a surprise to me V2's Grape.  I got it in the sampler and figured I wouldn't like it so never tried it until yesterday.  Ordered 80 today.
  • emelesteemeleste Posts: 5,293V2 Veteran ✭✭
    I'm still vaping menthol....my DIY recipe.  Still on 5mg.  Still lovin' it!!!!!
    edited October 2012
    @DaddyCat and @jukie....I have become pretty unsatisfied with MEL RY4 which I know you all or at least DaddyCat enjoyed in the beginning. I swear they changed something. Does the Dulche De Leche compare to the old MEL RY4?
    What do you think of vv's ry4 @daddycat, @cynsonya and @jukie
  • amoreamore Posts: 2,194Member ✭✭
    I am vaping unflavored nic with pg base with a few drops of plain vg. It is sweet but not too sweet just a little so it is just right for me :) I am getting so i don't like any kinds of flavorings even though i have them. I don't know if it is related but I have also been dropping my nic strength so now I am vaping between 12 and 10.

@Cynsonya, Dulce de Leche, at least JV's, is a less bold tobacco-caramel, compared to MEL'S good RY4. Dulce de Leche is nice but it's not as good as I remember my first batch of MEL RY4. I do enjoy Dulche De Leche but the search continues.

@sdodd, I had tried vv ry4 and I did not care for it. I thought it was a little flowery with a subtle almost invisible tobacco-caramel flavor . I know some folks really like vv's desert and candy flavors but I've not tried them.

• JmanJman Posts: 3,050Member
    Chocolate Malt
    Have not tried theirs @sdodd. I have tried about 6 diff ones and MEL was the best. WAS being the key word. My search continues as well.
    I am done with my RY4 search. I tried too many to even list. I like MELS before it changed!  BUT I have to say. I am trying RY4 by VB right now and I didn't like it at 1st and its steeped about a month now. It is kind of growing on me. I couldn't take the caramel or vanilla in it but I can now just slightly on the exhale. I like Dulce de Leche better though. That has turned into a favorite as well as KB vanilla.
    I found the vv to be quite sweet...almost too sweet. It tastes mostly of caramel to me. Its the first I have tried. @daddycat and @cynsonya
    May order a sample bottle of it @sdodd. I like my RY4 sweet.
    Cool :)... It tastes like dessert to me :p @cynsonya
  • Shar53Shar53 Posts: 735Member
    edited October 2012
    I am running 4 different flavors today.  My always got to have Congress, my second favorite buttery nipple, then I decided to break out some samples and ones I really disliked and try them again.  Robust tobacco :P ugh not a fan.  I don't think I have ever really run into a nasty e juice before but this one is down right nasty.  It's pretty much unvapable so that one got pulled out of my 4 today.  Then I am trying Watermelon.  Now I know it's a favorite with some but it tastes for me like Watermelon rind then it does the flesh part of the watermelon.  So I may move on to 2 others I haven't tried.  I seem to have plenty in that category since i found my 2 favorites..
  • yer_daddyyer_daddy Posts: 72Member ✭✭
    LF's menthol on a CE3. Seems to be my everyday vape. Cartomizers seem to really flatten out flavors and add that cotton taste.
  • dac311dac311 Posts: 414Member ✭✭
    I'm vapeing SI's RY4 and Ice Menthol. Love them all.
  • parrotladyparrotlady Posts: 686Member
    I have a bunch of RY4 here. My still favorite of all time is ELP's, and I'll put in a plug for them too. They have fantastic customer service, there was a glitch in my last order and they worked with me personally for a couple of days to get their server to bill me correctly. It got fixed while I was talking to them on the phone. I mentioned I was almost out and they sent me the stuff priority mail, even though I only paid for first class. I didn't even ask, they just did it. Nice folks. Their stuff is more expensive than other places but I like it well enough to pay for it. You can always get 10% off after your first order, they'll send you the coupon code. Sometimes you get more.

Their RY4 is sweet but not overpowering. I also like BM's second type of RY4 which they call "RY4.5". It's earthier, but still slightly sweet. It's a lot like SI's RY4, which I rank third on my RY4 list.

I tried VV's RY4 and it was too spicy for me. VV's 555 is also too spicy, but mixed heavily with Buttery Nipple it's very good. I like ELP's 555 better though, and that's now my daily morning vape.

VD's butterscotch pudding and no-bake cake are wonderful. VV's Pralines and Cream is another favorite for late afternoons. I have five new dessert flavors from BM steeping right now, will try those this week.

Many of the dessert vapes taste stronger than I want, so I usually dilute them with a little V2 Red. In fact, I mix V2 Red into almost everything in various proportions. It's like my main base.
    @parrotlady..I mix V2 Red into some of my juices too! It really brings down the over poweringly strong juices to a good level.
    edited October 2012
    V2 Grape, Jade Tiger and MEL RY4
    Vanilla from KBV........yummy
  • AbsintheurAbsintheur Posts: 6,429V2 Veteran ✭✭
    root beer yesterday, root beer today, root beer tomorrow...

with an occasional toot of Blue Fairy absinthe thrown in for good measure...
  • bigdanbigdan Posts: 107Member
    Home made menthol and home made 555 and home made vanilla....
    ;)
    V2 Cola - last of the last
    Cinnamon - my new go to vape
  • RaskolnikovRaskolnikov Posts: 40Member
    Congress, then i had a few beers and guess what? some more tasty, satisfying, mellow and rich Congress. At night i was reading for a while, I planned on staying up late, so I brewed some vanilla coffe and I vaped more Congress. 

• crazy23phcrazy23ph Posts: 11Member
    v2 red, didn't like vanilla
    Still vaping my nic e-juice base straight  and i like the taste, it is sweet :) I also like the poison skull on the label. BTW i have my nic strength decreased from 12 to 6mg. BTW I really was never into vaping for flavor though i still have flavors that did taste good to me until trying the straight up nic pg base the only thing i add now is a little vg. Oh yeah and the color is clear so it looks like water and I like that in my clearomizer.

For anyone who doesn't know you can get your diy base mix as low as 1mg or higher. The price is 3.99 for 30ml or 6.99 for 120ml of course you can get bigger bottles if you want plus buy flavors separately and mix  :)

• SampledaySampleday Posts: 137Member ✭✭
    Where do you get base mix that you feel they do it correctly.  Please no initials, I get so confused.
    edited October 2012
    @Sampleday, PM sent so i don't advertise in case that is against the rules here.
    Pink Cotton Candy
  • dobbsdobbs Posts: 43Member
    I like vv's Vixen's Secret, MEL Mtn Dew Tangerine & regular Mtn Dew,  VNY's Raspberry. Sometimes I mix the regular Mtn Dew with raspberry or Vixens Secret. I'm not much into tobacco flavors anymore, but I do enjoy a MEL Camel Hump Light every now and then.
    @dobbs...What is Vixen's Secret like?
  • Sally53Sally53 Posts: 1,074Member
    Boba's Bounty
    Dragons leaf EC. I am surprised I like it so much. Normally I like a smooth tobacco or a smooth caramel but this is actually a smooth tobacco w a slight blueberry cream taste. It's SO good. Going to order a bigger bottle nxt time
    Sounds kind of good @jukie
    I am literally sitting here chain vaping it and can't stop it's that good!! If it was food I would feel like a big fat pig =))
    =))
  • MSmith447MSmith447 Posts: 255Member
    Fresh Mint for VC!!!! Likes a lot!
    Got some juice from mre today! Calypso, jade tiger, watermelon and cherry lemonade....ALL very delish!!! Yeaaaaa!
    jukie said:
    Dragons leaf EC. I am surprised I like it so much. Normally I like a smooth tobacco or a smooth caramel but this is actually a smooth tobacco w a slight blueberry cream taste. It's SO good. Going to order a bigger bottle nxt time

I was baking today, make something for Julie.

Thanks @daddycat ; looks good- I have been tasting it all day and night- damn I love that stuff!!!! :D
  • YellowcrowYellowcrow Posts: 8Member
    Okay guys and ladies, since I have been vaping only about three months (also tobacco free), I am not really too savey  on all these letter abbreviations for the juice companies. Could someone PM me, and tell me the name of some good ones? Thanks in advance. So far I have only used bmv.
    @yellowcrow, might be best if you PM the person that has written about a flavor that interests you. That way we won't upset V2, hopefully.
  • YellowcrowYellowcrow Posts: 8Member
    @DaddyCat, will do...Tks.
  • dac311dac311 Posts: 414Member ✭✭
    Vapeing some SI watermelon now. It's tasting great. I haven't had it in a while. I didn't care much for it at first. I guess it's true when they say your taste will change over the first little while of vapeing.
  • ginalolaginalola Posts: 722Member ✭✭
    @dac311, I have had that happen too. I got some sample bottles of juice, didn't like them at first, almost threw them out, tried them again after about a month, and liked them. I'm learning not to throw anything out.