18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

code/coupon for now

amoreamore Posts: 2,194Member ✭✭
what is the code/coupon

Comments

• SADIE50SADIE50 Posts: 111Member ✭✭
    TURKEYFEAST STILL WORKS....15 PERCENT...JUST USED IT
  • amoreamore Posts: 2,194Member ✭✭
    Thanks @Sadie50
  • DallasladyDallaslady Posts: 19Member
    Hi, I just tried to use that and it didn't work.  Anybody have a newer one?
  • CynsonyaCynsonya Posts: 5,367Member
    Someone mentioned eggnog a week or two ago. Try that @Dallaslady and let us know if it worked please.
  • BlakelyBlakely Posts: 9Member
    Eggnog does still work as of Jan 3rd
  • BobbyBillyBobbyBilly Posts: 55Member
    Eggnog is still good on Jan 4th.
  • lazimmelazimme Posts: 32Member
    Eggnog worked for me too, ty
  • chicachica Posts: 1Member
    Eggnog is still working for Jan.8th.
  • xXJOJOXxxXJOJOXx Posts: 6Member
    edited January 2013
    Thanks for the coupon code! :)
    I've been debating buying Liquimax clearos, and I had $15 store credit from someone using my smoke for free coupon code, and after seeing this thread, I decided maybe it was worth it to get it, and try the clearos. After the coupon, and store credit, and shipping, it was about $.36! For $.36, I figured they are worth a try
    I used to use another brand of ecig, and they had a 'tank' cart, somewhat similar to the Liquimax. I loved the tank carts! But there were too many things I didn't like about the other brand I was using. 
    I can't wait to get my Liquimax clearos and try them out! :)
    I have a feeling I will like them!
  • JmanJman Posts: 3,050Member
    Eggnog still working Jan. 23rd. 

That's some good eggnog.