WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

A new reason to enjoy waking up on New Years morning!!!!

For the past 20 years I've really enjoyed waking up on New Years morning and being thankful that I'd given up drinking to excess since I no longer wake up on New Years morning poorer and hungover.  Now that I've stumble upon the joys and advantages of vaping I woke up this morning and thought about not having a hangover, but also the fact that I am smoke free on a New Years morning with no craving at all for an analog.  There will be thousands of smokers waking up this morning and really suffering from withdrawal symptoms due to New Years resolutions that were great, but unfortunately most will not stand much of a chance of keeping since smoking is so addictive.  Thank you V2 for making this a wonderful New Years morning for me.  I've been totally smoke free for 19 days now with zero cravings and no chance of ever going back to smoking as long as ecigs remain available.  Now, if V2 could only come out with some sort of magical alternative to eating that would give me the flavors of eating my favorite foods and the full stomach feeling with no calories and no fat.  Happy New year everybody!!!!

Comments

• jukiejukie Posts: 1,492Member ✭✭
    Happy New year @BobbyBilly!!! Nice thoughts to wake up too and the start of a new year. Two resolutions conquered!
  • DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭
    Happy New Year BillyBobby. Drinking And smoking used to give me a killer hangover, I'm glad those days are gone forever too.
  • amoreamore Posts: 2,194Member ✭✭
    Happy New Year :)
  • CynsonyaCynsonya Posts: 5,367Member
    Happy New Year! I am hungover as I type this....I really must wisen up :-/
  • JmanJman Posts: 3,050Member
    Now, if V2 could only come out with some sort of magical alternative to eating that would give me the flavors of eating my favorite foods and the full stomach feeling with no calories and no fat.  Happy New year everybody!!!!
    Stay tuned, it is coming soon!

Oh, and Happy New Year!
  • sdoddsdodd Posts: 1,174Member ✭✭
    What a great start to the new year!!! @BobbBilly!!! Hangovers were always killer when I smoked! Ugh!!!
  • jukiejukie Posts: 1,492Member ✭✭
    Ha! Sorry @cynsonya. I hate hangovers. I never go out on New Years Eve though so I'm good :P
  • amoreamore Posts: 2,194Member ✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Jman said:
    Now, if V2 could only come out with some sort of magical alternative to eating that would give me the flavors of eating my favorite foods and the full stomach feeling with no calories and no fat.  Happy New year everybody!!!!
    Stay tuned, it is coming soon!

Oh, and Happy New Year!
    I already have lost weight by feeling full. Maybe because I chain vape? I weigh 160 now when I started vaping i was 230 pounds and was hungry all the time. It seems as though the flavors satisfy my wanting to eat.
  • missjaxxmissjaxx Posts: 82Member ✭✭
    Cynsonya said:
    Happy New Year! I am hungover as I type this....I really must wisen up :-/
    One thing I might suggest is to drink a glass of water in between drinks (as alcohol dehydrates you). I know it sounds like a damper on the fun, but it does help. :)

Anyways, happy new year everyone! :)
  • parrotladyparrotlady Posts: 686Member
    @amore, that is fantastic! Vaping flavors helps me too but you've had incredible success.

Okay, @Jman, what do you know that we don't? I loved the olestra potato chips, they didn't bother me at all and I could eat a bunch and not get fat. But they caused everyone else in the world to blow up in embarrassing ways and were eventually taken off the market. Too sad.