WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

does any use the xl charger case, shortys, and liquimax blanks?

I'm currently using the standard battery and my XL charger case is barely too small to hold two batteries and two liquimax blanks. Can anyone verify if the shorty can fit in there with a cartridge in both spaces?

Comments

• LlamainmypocketLlamainmypocket Posts: 169Member
    I'm probably going to buy a couple shortys anyway. I'm thinking about hooking up a friend with these as an inexpensive alternative. She's a half pack a day smoker who's near the poverty line who can't afford the outrageous taxes imposed on cigarettes by the government. She likes these and if I can finance the front end then she can keep up on the liquid and carts.
  • CynsonyaCynsonya Posts: 5,367Member
    I do believe the shorty will fit with the carto. That is very kind of you to get your friend started.
  • westtxguywesttxguy Posts: 474Member ✭✭

@Llamainmypocket if you want i will donate 2 standard black batts/blue led to your friends cause.

They are both brand new never used. I find i don't care for them. I like the XL's. Just pm me an addy to send them to.

• CynsonyaCynsonya Posts: 5,367Member
    I love the people on this forum! So caring and giving 8->
    I've already had one offer for an XL case which is extremely generous. I'm planning on giving her the two standard batteries I currently have, as I just ordered two shortys. I thank you for your generosity but I think at this point it's a done deal.
    If you change your mind they are yours for the taking. just trying to pay it forward.
  • parrotladyparrotlady Posts: 686Member
    @westtxguy, you're one of the most generous people here. I speak from experience. Whata guy.

For those in the dark, he sent me a couple of mint tea carts to try, for no good reason except to be nice. It's enough to restore your faith in humanity. :)
    Thanks @parrotlady.  Like to help if i can.
    If anyone was curious, the slot without the battery charging port is a perfect fit for a Shorty and Liquimax blank. The side with the charging port is a nose too short, I trimmed about half off the end off the liquimax blank and made it fit. The trim was easy as the plastic is very soft. 

Naturally, I prefer the unaltered mouth piece over the one I trimmed but it works.

Also, the rattling that occurs inside the charge case I solved with 5 circular Velcro stickers that I picked up at Fred Meyers. Worked like a charm.

I've found that liquimax blanks don't have a leaking issue anymore. Perhaps they leak when you slobber in them, perhaps they just needed to get a lil dirty. Regardless, the carts get loaded one way and I put the case on my pocket one way so the carts are never upside down.
  • CaptCapt Posts: 1Member
    I'm waiting for the arrival of the Ultimate Kit which incudes the XL charging case by my choice. Am I led to believe it is too small for the standard as well as the XL? I hope not. Thanks.
    I don't believe there's enough room for an XL battery and a cart but the charger will last a chain vaper for days without recharging the case so choosing a shorty or standard battery seems natural depending on which carts you like.
    I may add that I am super happy with the case. After padding the interior with Velcro stickers I can't imagine how I'd vape without it. I'd have to carry around power cords and batteries like a caveman.
  • SampledaySampleday Posts: 137Member ✭✭
    Love mine.  But Llamainmypocket it does fit an xl battery.  Use it all the time.
  • obbyobby Posts: 16Member
    Ah, I use long batteries and have the soft case. http://www.v2.com/products/electronic-cigarette-cases Three batteries just barely fit with LiquiMax attached, but they do fit. Along with my usb plugin charger, which since I am surrounded bu computers all the time is handier to have around than the wall charger, and four additional full LiquiMax. That is all I need for just about anywhere I travel.

ADHD, starts to kick in...oh I see V2cigs.com site isn't rendering right again at the moment. I am guessing they are playing with their CSS right now...you know they really shouldn't be broadcasting the server OS and webserver and version:

$ curl -I http://www.v2.com
    HTTP/1.1 200 OK
    Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 07:01:40 GMT
    Server: Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat)

I personally prefer Ubuntu/Ngninx/PHP-FMP but I don't broadcast that in my headers. Fortunately it is easy to turn off, V2cigs, please change your ServerTokens and ServerSignature settings in in your httpd.conf file to:
    ServerTokens Prod
    ServerSignature Off
    and then as root do: # /etc/init.d/httpd reload

You are welcome.

Obby
  • MSmith447MSmith447 Posts: 255Member
    With the sale they have on shortys and 40-pack of carts, I stocked up... small sale but heck, might as well. ;-) I can NEVER have enough batteries...