WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Anyone else use the kit boxes? (What do you use to keep your stuff organized?)

kdoddskdodds Posts: 2,571Member ✭✭
I never actually bought a kit from V2 until the 20% off sale.  Just got mine today and the Ultimat box is nice, large, flattish and fits cart cartons nicely as well as assorted juice bottles, batts, etc.  Nice neat way to keep things organized.

Comments

• vaperaniavaperania Posts: 116Member
    I use the kit boxes too. They are such good quality I couldn't bear to throw them out! The standard kit box holds misc. chargers, cases, lanyards, etc. The ultimate kit box holds new blanks, clearos, and drip tips. Found some acrylic display boxes at Michaels that are good for juice bottles, and their acrylic 5x7 frames, minus the backer boxes, make nice little trays for organizing everyday stuff. (I have to admit it was much easier organizing only cartons of cigarettes and lighters! ha!)
  • CynsonyaCynsonya Posts: 5,367Member
    edited May 2013
    I have four very nice, very large wooden cigar boxes and 1 plastic caboodle. Stuff is over-flowing though. I need to go back to The Humidor Room and get another box.
    Okay, I give up, what's a caboodle? Gotta get me one, so I can have the kit and caboodle. :)
    I am 37 and when I was about 14 they were all the rage. Like a plastic make-up organizer that you open and it has "shelves" that lift out. Kinda like a tacklebox or toolbox only super girly, lol.
  • JibbaJabbaJibbaJabba Posts: 82Member ✭✭
    Thats it, I demand a V2 branded caboodle...just so I can say I have a caboodle.
  • flipperbangflipperbang Posts: 368Member ✭✭
  • amoreamore Posts: 2,194Member ✭✭
    vaperania said:
    Okay, I give up, what's a caboodle? Gotta get me one, so I can have the kit and caboodle. :)

:D
    Okay, I'm seeing it now, @JibbaJabba: The V2 Extra-Ultimate Caboodle Kit, v2-branded box (white and blue lacquer) with at least one of everything they make (with some limited-edition batteries as a bonus). All fitted inside, of course. Ooooohh. Buy several: one for your yacht, one for your plane, one for your summer home...

vaperania said:
    Okay, I'm seeing it now, @JibbaJabba: The V2 Extra-Ultimate Caboodle Kit, v2-branded box (white and blue lacquer) with at least one of everything they make (with some limited-edition batteries as a bonus). All fitted inside, of course. Ooooohh. Buy several: one for your yacht, one for your plane, one for your summer home...
    I would pay ONE MILLION DOLLARS for that!

I think we should all go to our local dept stores and demand to be shown their caboodle collection...and react with indignant disgust when they look at us like we're crazy.
    LoL if yinz really want one they have them on ebay
  • DrewskyDrewsky Posts: 1,947Member ✭✭
    I have a small plastic toolbox I got for free for joining a hardware store rewards club. I cut strips of memory foam and wedge everything in there. A small sewing kit would also work nicely.

• DrewskyDrewsky Posts: 1,947Member ✭✭
    Googled "caboodles" and came up with www.caboodles.com; looks like they still make them. Also saw some on amazon.
  • kdoddskdodds Posts: 2,571Member ✭✭
    AH! So THAT'S a caboodle.  My oldest used one of those.
  • DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭
    I use 2 starter boxes for random stuff, cartos, condoms, odd vaping tools and semi retired batteries. My diy stuff fits in the shipping box my first order came in. Not very stylish but it does the job. E-liquids are it the cupboard next to the peanut butter and honey,  LOL. 
  • sdoddsdodd Posts: 1,174Member ✭✭
    edited May 2013

This was mine :) No idea where it is...probably in my parent's basement....
  • TheSmokinSquirrelTheSmokinSquirrel Posts: 774Member
    I  have  a desk  with a  built  in  hutch...it  has  two  drawers  and 4  cubby  holes :)

All  the  vape  stuff  &  vitamins are  on  the  right,  phone  book  and  other  what  nots  on  the  left

Thinking,  I  might  have  to  kick  the phone book  &  what  nots  out...vape  stuff  is  taking over! :))
    A caboodle/desk...now you're talking!
    I'll say that is the most unique use for ear of corn handles @mylifeismyown. :D
    Very nicely organized vaping supplies.
    I had bought a box of binder clips a year ago and used one of the handles to remove the hard "mouth caps". I'm still using the first one. At this rate the box of binder clips should last me 100 years.  Still I like your "use what you have" mindset, if it works then it is the right tool.

binder clip for those unfamiliar:

Wow, looking at it all together (half the juices are still steeping but I put caps on and added them to their home for the pic) I think I may have a vaping problem...
    WOW. That is quite a supply you got there. I'm only a month in...is that seriously what my future holds? Maybe I shouldn't have joked about caboodles so much, I might actually need one. =)
  • moosecmoosec Posts: 15Member
    Built a rack of Black Walnut 7 7/8" long x 2 1/4" wide x 2 1/4" deep - fits right in the Standard Kit box. Bored 10 half inch  diameter holes in each board (30 total) to hold clearos vertical.   Keep box of syringes and needles there too.  Bought a flat 'tackle box' at WallyWorld (abt $8). Keep the juices, tools, q-tips, vodka, spare recycled parts, working syringes and needles, paper towels, exam gloves, condoms, etc, etc in there.  Out of sight of the six grandsons, but compact and handy when I need to refill and clean..Simple, cheap and very workable.
    DaddyCat said:
    I'll say that is the most unique use for ear of corn handles @mylifeismyown. :D
    Very nicely organized vaping supplies.
    LOL, I once pinned a fish's caudal peduncle in place (between the skewers) so it couldn't flop around as I removed a growth from its mouth with an X-Acto blade.  Fish couldn't eat, lived for months after though once it could again, but the growth kept coming back, more and more aggressively.   
    LOL... yeah, you'd be amazed at how much common household stuff gets repurposed in marine aquaria.  Turkey baster = feeding tool, plastic eggcrate = awesome for building just about anything in seconds, especially combined with PVC and zip ties, garbage can = reservoir, and so on.  :)