WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

I just vaped on a plane

ButtonpusherButtonpusher Posts: 67Member
Went through security with 5 ecigs in my purse, no problem at all. Vaped in the terminal. I was careful on the plane because of the ban.

When the lights went down and everyone was sleeping, I vaped on the DL, covering the LED so I wouldn't draw attention to myself. Ahhh...

Back on the terminal I asked the flight attendant if we could smoke electronic cigarettes. I was told no. He laughed and said he had just heard about them that morning when he got his paperwork. 

Comments

• ThornbirdThornbird Posts: 12Member
    I would go to the restroom if I really couldn't get through the flight without vaping. Hopefully, you would've just gotten a warning if you were caught. But, they can be awfully nasty about people breaking federal laws.
  • LeifLeif Posts: 120Member

Two words:

Stealth Battery

V4L has them. Camouflage pattern, no LED. Looks nothing like a cigarette. Keep the vapor in for a few seconds and almost nothing comes out. I did it on a transatlantic flight while people around me were awake and nobody even noticed.