18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Forum Members and Visitors: We're working on optimizing the V2 Forum to make it better than ever! In the coming week, we will update the category names so that it will be easier to navigate through discussions and topics. Feel free to message me with any questions! - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

filling/storing cartos

I am still pretty new to all of this.

It seems that if I fill a carto and not use it for 3 or 4 days, it does not last as long - may be my imagination?

I fill them all the same amount, and store them in a V2 case with a BP on the battery end, and condom on the other.

Is there anything I can do different, am I just imagining it, or do I simply need to refill a days worth everyday?

am quite happy with V2, and have cut back to 4 to 6 analogs a day (depending on when I get to sleep? lol).

I have 10 I have cleaned once - boiled 5 minutes, then soaked in rubbing alcohol for 2 hours (shaking every so often, then boiled again for 15 minutes, and let dry for 2 days. That seemed to work very very well.

I cannot get everclear here in Ohio - and the vodka simply does not seem to help - I know the warnings on Isopropyl - but with boiling them after and giving 2 days for everything to evaporate, I feel safe and the taste is fine.

SO - how many do you fill at once, how long do they seem to hold up, and for how long after re-filling?