WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

PCC received from BO!

Ka0sKa0s Posts: 1,220Member
edited March 2011 in Entertainment and Humor
Yay.. Got my portable charging case today in the mail.. Anyone else have one on backorder that they received? 

Comments

• TamyTamy Posts: 1,882V2 Veteran
    FYI the BO ones are in,  but not enough to cover every one and they start at the last person so if you just ordered dont hope to be getting soon. just an FYI
  • goin4nosmokegoin4nosmoke Posts: 1,672Member
    took me 2 months to get mine
  • Ka0sKa0s Posts: 1,220Member
    Ahhh.. I ordered like Feb 20th.. Got my PCC today.. Thats why I posted it up.. See if anyone else got theirs.. 
  • StorytellerStoryteller Posts: 563Member

@tamy, you got a mole in the company, you sure seem to know things that we don't

• kreitmayerkreitmayer Posts: 428Banned

Story, it is her boy Greg calling her late at night, all sexy voiced, whispering inventory in her ear... wait till her husband find out....

@kreitmayer be nice or your menthol order mite just get misplaced.
    you do that @tamy and we are going full out girl-on-girl cat fight and, trust, I fight dirty. I am Irish and undermedicated, you don't want to be fighting me!
    BTW: so need a t-shirt that says that for St. Patty's day
    ill take you on, but it must be in a pool of green jello.
  • Pontiac_BonnevillePontiac_Bonneville Posts: 47Member
    Funny she orders hers February 20th and gets it and I ordered mine on the 9th and got told I should receive it this week if I fall in line of the queue of which I am in line to receive it.
    But USPS because I live 3 1/2 hours away north of Miami pretty much I 95 to I4 in Florida and it takes them atleast 4-5 days to give me my stuff.
  • Soooooo I ordered mine on Feb. 6 and will assume its on the way, if u ordered on the 20th and received it already! :)
  • StorytellerStoryteller Posts: 563Member
    According to Tamy you should get yours TotallyHemp, but i would bet Tamy's mole iddnt tell her the real story. Maybe you should ask Tamy
    Yeah I hope it comes with the carts I ordered. Moment of truth will be tommorow
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I received notification that mine has shipped! Yeaaaa! :D
    Yeah.. The PCC is what I have needed when I go out. I go out on Fridays and Saturdays to shoot pool and have a few drinks.. Usually after being there a while I run through my batts and need either more batts or a charger... The PCC can solve this issue as I can be charging a battery in my pocket while using the others.. This might come in even more handy since my silver battery crapped out on me yesterday and I have to contact CS about a replacement. 
  • muzicheadmuzichead Posts: 11Member
    Thats all interesting!!!! I have a b/o for a non-working unit since January and not even an e-mail about it.... I was told when they get them in, mine would be shipped..... I guess if you don't send e-mails or call them they think its ok to pass you up in line to appease someone else!!! You would think it would be more important to replace one from a dissatisfied customer (that received a non-working unit), in this situation!!!! I'm glad, (more like not surprised), to know where their priorities are!!!! I told myself I would not pick up the phone and call, just wait and see if they would hold up to their word in this situation.... I think my patience is wearing very thin with V2, and this, after all the praise I've heard people, (mostly the 12 or 15), give V2!!! I guess they just have their favorite people to cater to........
    Muzichead... I encourage you to call in and speak to a customer service rep.. If you do you will become a priority.. So far V2 has been pretty good to me and seems to be very quick at helping customers if they have issues. 
  • muzicheadmuzichead Posts: 11Member
    KaOs, I am glad V2 has been good to you and all but I have already called twice on this problem and "they" said "they" would contact me when it would be shipping... I don't think its the customer that should have to follow up on these things, it is the vendor that is supposed to track them and follow through on their word.... That my friend is whats called......'CUSTOMER SERVICE'....... I am very disappointed that by my count, 3 people in this post got theirs or was told it had shipped to them, and mine has been on back order since before all those were even ordered!!!! I was told in another forum and by other vendors I would be let down by V2 and so far they are spot on...... I have posted here in the forum about this in the past, and you would think since they monitor this post, someone would send an e-mail or call or something.... Like I said before, they have their priorities and I am not one of them, plain and simple...... Their idea of customer service is the worst I have experienced since I quit smoking.... Thank god there are other vendors out there that are willing to take my money and send me a product that has helped me get off analogs.... I thought that company was V2, and I have been proven to this point to be very wrong.... They have no clue what customer service means and how to provide it......
  • goin4nosmokegoin4nosmoke Posts: 1,672Member

took almost 2 months to get my BO's    pcc case and auto adaptor....ordered end of november got it in january.....owell.......have gifted alot to a friend and she is doing well, i am on different types of ecigs/pv things and really enjoy it..lol  when i got the pcc is when i stopped using v2 ecig...why do i come here then..well i like the people here   i love being here,,,its like coming home....but my friend is doing well and so am i,,,v2 got me on my way to quitting     over 2 months now  wowowow

Vape On

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I really don't think v2 makes a bad product. I've tried different companies that in turn shipped it fast but was pretty bad quality. Seemed as of cartomizers were nothing all to brag about. Then paying the crazy amounts of money on batteries and atomizers thinking that it should work decent now and be put down. Then after a few companies I stumbled across v2 by some little ad I seen. I never jump at the ads and did research. Didn't come up with much other then there product was amazing. Which in turn figured they were affiliates that were just wanting there smoke4free credit or money for turning someone into a customer. I ordered the ultimate kit thinking I've paid 149 before for just two batteries, a wall charger, and 5 cartridges. Then it all came to my house in about 4 days except the PCC. Didn't really bother me and the batteries to me are average. I got all manuals with mine and the vapor was pretty decent. I have to double tap the button to make it thicker for my lungs because of the short cut off. I didn't really care the charger didn't turn green. As long as some of a light change was there. Overall I am satisfied with the product. The cartridges need improving in my opinion. It seems there draw is all over the place either real tight or real loose which neither is good.