18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Where are my filters?

tinimakertinimaker Posts: 2Member
edited March 2011 in Entertainment and Humor
It has been weeks since I placed my order. I'm out of filters. Is anyone else having problems receiving their order?

Comments

• VaperLoverVaperLover Posts: 491Member
    I just got some today from my Valentine Day order. They're the Cowboys (Reds) that I knew were on backorder at the time. Have you talked to CS about your status?
  • TheScootnessTheScootness Posts: 16Member
    edited March 2011

Yeah I'm wondering this myself.  I'm a first time buyer and I can't wait to try V2!  I did an order yesterday with overnight shipping for the Traveler Kit with menthols.  I've been reading over the site quite a bit so I knew about the shipping delays but was hoping they were straightened out.  I called CS today to check on the status but they said they don't expect menthols for another week and a half!

This isn't a huge shock I guess (though it is a big disapointment).  My question is this, what about the big St. Patrick's Day promo for menthols?  How do they expect to be able to fill those orders if they don't have any stock now?

• tinimakertinimaker Posts: 2Member
    Well, I just got notification that my order was shipped, finally.
  • ButtonpusherButtonpusher Posts: 67Member
    I read on FB that menthols are inbound and will be coming in every day to fill the sale orders. 
    Sweet glad to hear it!
    *Update - just got an email saying that my order is now 'awaiting shipment'!  Can't wait for it to come in so I can try e-cigs for the first time!! :>