18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Forum Members and Visitors: We're working on optimizing the V2 Forum to make it better than ever! In the coming week, we will update the category names so that it will be easier to navigate through discussions and topics. Feel free to message me with any questions! - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Custom Carts Question.

JustLeighJustLeigh Posts: 33Member
edited March 2011 in General Chatter
Has anyone tried the "custom carts"?  Just received my V2 kit and am not thrilled with the taste of the "cowboy" flavor.  Most likely because it is very different than my current e cig (smoke51)    They state they can make flavors that other e cig brands produce.  Has anyone done this, and how close would you say they got to your actual request?  Thanks for the help everyone!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • EarthpigEarthpig Posts: 4,754V2 Veteran
    edited March 2011
    notrab13
    I haven't priced em and agree that many options are available.
    Is the $225  for "x" quantity? and then what does it work out to, per 5 pack of carto's? 
    Where I sell , we have special orders with about 50 optional flavors, above and beyond the basic cig flavors.
    They run $2.oo extra per 5 pack.  I know you refill (as do I) but many like a prefilled carto (as I would as well, if I could get what I liked).
    In our case, it works out ~ $3.40 a carto for custom/special. Considering it's = to a pack (some say 1 1/2 pks, and I don't buy it) not bad compared to the cigarette counterpart, which start @ $6.00 here. We are not cheap, but still far cheaper than smokes.
    And minimum order with us is a 5 pack, with a 2 day availability, so not bad for the convenience and speed.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JustLeighJustLeigh Posts: 33Member
    Okay am I missing something on their site.  I only see a few choices of other flavors.  Are there others someplace I have yet to find??
  • EarthpigEarthpig Posts: 4,754V2 Veteran
    Gotcha notrab13
    No, I don't buy 100 cartos at one shot. 
    I personally don't think $2.25 a carto is bad.  To me it's a good deal to not mess with filling and getting something specific. 
  • kreitmayerkreitmayer Posts: 428Banned
    I don't think the price is too bad either, however it is the factor of it being unknown. In theory the idea of vaping chocolate mousse (as an example) sounds reallygood to me. However, if I found out it wasn't very good I would be out $225 and have 100 useless carts.