WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Smoking/Vaping on a Cruise

DaisyleeDaisylee Posts: 114Member
Okay, I am going on a cruise at the end of next week... on Carnival.  First time for me and I don't know what to expect as far as smoking or vaping goes.  I haven't had an analog for about 50 days now, and I'm worried that if I want to vape on deck or such I will have to go to some designated smoking area... or perhaps its not allowed at all.  I can't seem to find any information on smoking  on the cruise website other than its not allowed in certain types of rooms... spa rooms... but I don't have one of those.  And it wouldn't matter as I am not planning to smoke... but I am planning to vape in my room and on deck also if I don't have to go to a smoking area... if they even have one of those.  I just can't be around intense smokers right now... I still have dreams and a daily craving for an analog, but I"m not around it much as I am the only former smoker in my family and group of friends... so the urge passes nicely with a vape or two.  IN terms of the rooms, will the outlets allow use of my PT? 

Has anyone been on a cruise who has some experience on smoking / vaping they can share with me?

Comments

• WhoWantstoKnowWhoWantstoKnow Posts: 315Member
    I can't speak from experience. However there is no law about vaping on cruses either. I think if you step away from the main crowd you should be fine. Make sure you bring any cards or info you have on e-cigs if you have to explain. You might get told something, however if you give them a good argument and they think they might effect how much money you are going to spend with them, you should be fine. Wish I could give you more solid advice then that, but e-cigs are still very new so a lot of this is 'try and see'.

Have run on your cruse none the less.