WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

V2 at gas station

Thumper2811Thumper2811 Posts: 208Member ✭✭
edited March 2014 in Entertainment and Humor
So I stopped at the gasser to pick up some coffee and I noticed v2 is sold there. It was a standard auto battery and quick charger. What I don't understand is why it is cheaper at the gasser than on V2's website.

V2 - $29.90

Gas station - $12.99

Comments

• SirVapeALotSirVapeALot Posts: 321Member
    trust me, I'm still waiting for my real v2 ex batt to come in the mail and using those - those "standard" auto batteries aren't the actual batteries you'd get if ordered from v2 - they don't last as long. They are, however, MILES beyond any of the others you'll find at the gas station!
  • Thumper2811Thumper2811 Posts: 208Member ✭✭
    Ahh. I bought one and it works just as good as the one I got from V2. Also looks identical.
    @Thumper2811 really? Interesting.. I always assumed they weren't quite the same because I've had four from the local convenience store and they just didn't last that long (full charge lasting less and less time until they wouldn't hold a charge.) and I've seen 2 completely die in about 3 weeks and another is about to go.
  • Thumper2811Thumper2811 Posts: 208Member ✭✭
    @SirVapeALot‌ I've had it for about 2 weeks now and it seems good. The chargers also have the same model number on them. Only time will tell I guess.
    k that makes me think maybe I just been gettin duds then, or the local's been storing them in some weird temps or something. Longest I've had a battery last before I can't even charge it anymore is maybe 10 days and it's not the charger - those still work fine. Either way, nothing's better than my v2 I don't even care :D
  • CynsonyaCynsonya Posts: 5,367Member
    As mylife said, gas station batts are not covered under any kind of warranty. If it dies, it dies. If ordered through v2 they will replace it 5 times. That's why it costs more.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,553Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited March 2014
    Yes, you are all correct for the most part. If you buy a V2 product from a retail store and it is defective, the store is suppose to provide an exchange and send the defective product back to us. With nearly 30,000 retail stores selling V2 products (and that number will continue to grow), this may not always pan out as expected. If any of you experience this and the store does not cooperate, please contact us (as always, you can call, live chat or PM me) and we will take care of you and provide an exchange. Regardless of where you buy V2 products, it is our goal to ALWAYS provide the best products and service. 

Also, we sell select V2 products in retail but they are the same V2 products as Thumper stated. Some retail stores may sell unique starter kits (meaning they come with a combo of v2 items not found on v2cigs.com) but they are all products that can be purchased separately on v2cigs.com one way or the other.

Hopefully this helps. Let me know if you have any other Q's.
    wow I wish I'd known that! Unfortunately those batts are gone lol. Ah well, I'm moving up to EX anyways :)