18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Congress carts

I've complained about the Congress carts being dried out or tasting burnt for awhile and was pleasantly surprised when I received my order of carts in February!  They had shorter end caps, so I knew they were different and they were.  When I started vaping them, I got that first "pop", they were full of flavor and they lasted quite awhile, like in the old days and I really enjoyed them!  I doubled my March order to 80 carts and was very disappointed to find my order is the old carts, so I'm back to puffing on burnt cotton!  When V2 fixes a problem, I wish they would keep sending out the new product and not the old garbage! 

Comments

• jwc11jwc11 Posts: 608Member
    I haven't experienced an issue with Congress. I just ordered a 40 pack and hope it's OK. I will let you know later this week after I receive them.
  • llouderllouder Posts: 89Member
     @jwc11 batch VSBS is fantastic, but batch VSBJ is the old stuff.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey @llouder, sorry about the issues with our Congress flavor. If you believe the pack is defective, we can definitely provide you with an exchange. Please PM me if you'd like me to take care of this for you.
  • TalonTalon Posts: 251Member ✭✭
    Congress is my fav tobacco-like flavor..I've noticed that's a minority on this forum. Try the Congress juice, I have never got a bad batch of Congress juice
    I try to mix it up a little but always end up with Congress. All day today.
  • SirVapeALotSirVapeALot Posts: 321Member
    I couldn't get thru a day without my Congress!
  • ColinColin Posts: 203Member
    This happened to me with the grape cartridges. I notice they were a bit dry or old so I started to add a few drops of e-liquid to the carto first. This has helped.
    @Colin, I also have to add eliquid.
    @llouder‌ I guess I got lucky. I received VSBS and VSBQ batches. Immediately tried both and they are great. Maybe they chucked that bad batch.
     @jwc11 so glad you got the good batches!
  • KarinKarin Posts: 1Member
    It's interesting to hear someone say they like the new congress carts.  My husband and me both feel like we are having to fill them much more frequently than the old ones.  I agree that the flavor right out of the pack is better however, it does not last very long.  The new carts definitely get a "thumbs down" from us.  Maybe V2 can figure out a way to keep the good flavor but, allow for a larger fill and longer last.
  • MissKittyMissKitty Posts: 144Member ✭✭
    I find that most Congress carts I fine. I use the .6 carts.  But I get random bad carts.  Sometimes I will go through 4 or 5 packs of carts with no problem, then I will get several bad carts in a row, or just 1 bad one in a pack.  If it were an entire pack I would send it back but it seems to be very random,  Rarely is an entire pack bad. And, some give the burnt taste from the 1st puff.  Others are fine at first but only last 20-30 puffs.  This has been going on for months now.  Frustrating!
  • desertkatdesertkat Posts: 1,343Member
    I do the same with congress .06 carts.  Very randomly there will be one that only last a few puffs or tastes burned right away.  That hasn't ever happened on other carts except a few coffee 0%s.
     @MissKitty, I also use Congress 6 and understand exactly what you're saying.  Very seldom do I get a bad cart, but they sure aren't up to par.  If you get batch# VSBS, you'll be pleasantly surprised...they are wonderful.  The next time I place an order, I'm going to request this batch.  
  • highzhighz Posts: 51Member
    I agree @llouder. My last batch of Congress 6 was VSBS and I find the taste and vapor to be very good. They seem to last longer, too. Perhaps it is because it is a new batch.  When I went to look at the batch testing results, that batch was not found - presumably because it is a new one.
     @highz you're right, they do last longer.