18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Introducing the V2 Standard E-Liquid Kit!

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
We are excited to introduce the V2 Standard E-Liquid Kit! This entry-level starter kit includes two V2 Classic Batteries in your choice of color, length and model; two 25 ml bottles of V2 Platinum E-Liquids, one 3-pack of EX Blanks and the V2 Charger Kit. 

photo V2_Standard_E-Liquid_Starter_Kit__65765_zoom_zpsc7f37226.jpg

Comments

• KatFreqKatFreq Posts: 496Member
    Great idea! I can see how busy V2 has been in bringing us new products, flavors, and programs. Grape has made it to the regular sale page. I am hoping cinnamon is not far behind. I am so looking forward to the new flavor. I voted for mojito, but, they all sound so good. No wonder V2 is #1.
  • TalonTalon Posts: 251Member ✭✭
    I wish this was around when I first started V2. How about an 'eliquid plus' kit that includes liquid and carts? Great idea though!
  • nemeigh82nemeigh82 Posts: 2,781Member
    I already purchased one of these, and I'll be purchasing another this week.  This is a great value, and you can never have too many batteries, EX Blanks, and e-liquid!
  • mitch004mitch004 Posts: 31Member
    is there a discount code for may?
  • nemeigh82nemeigh82 Posts: 2,781Member
    edited May 2014
    It's "sunshine" @mitch004 and @mylifeismyown05.
  • LexieCatLexieCat Posts: 177Member
    Discount code for May is sunshine.