18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Feedback re Vapor Couture Carrying Case

I already had the charger case, but I wanted a carrying case that I could carry extra cartridges in, since the charger case only holds two cartridges (unless you use that space for an extra battery).  So I ordered the regular carrying case, but I was disappointed to find that cartridges will NOT fit in the case--not even one!  The compartments are ultra-slim--which is fine for carrying extra batteries, but not so fine for carrying extra cartridges.  If you use a power case or carry a charger you can always re-charge a battery, but it would sure be nice to have a case that held cartridges.  

I will be getting the V2 carrying case (since I ordered a V2 starter kit last week), but it would be nice to have the Vapor Couture logo on a case that would hold cartridges!  Even if there were only two compartments that were a little larger, you could have the option of carrying batteries OR cartridges.  Just another suggestion for the wish-list.