18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

$$$ for 1 battery!!

My husband lost one of his long batteries. Of course it needs replaced. The site was a little confusing so I chatted online with customer service. Really?? $22 bucks for one battery?? It's bad enough the EX carts are overpriced with at least one in each box bad and them being disposible but that much to replace a single battery. Makes me rethink using them any longer for anything other than liquid.

Comments

• desertkatdesertkat Posts: 1,343Member
    @tvspringer  When I wanted more batteries I just bought another starter kit with the two batteries and another charger w/ carts.  Made more sense and that way I always have extra batteries and chargers.  Don't know if that would help out with the whole cost thing, but...Just another note, I ordered the longs that way I have better battery life and get the longs at the same price.

• TalonTalon Posts: 251Member ✭✭
    Use the monthly promo code and look for sales. Its no secret that many competitors are cheaper in inital bat. cost BUT the replacement guarantee makes V2 cheapest in long run. You may consider this since 808 batteries can be prone to having issues at times.
  • KatFreqKatFreq Posts: 496Member
    @tvspringer‌ the batts are a little high, but w the monthly promo code you will save. I get extras during the big sales. V2 will replace defective battery, they stand behind their product. I have had 2 replacements since nov. Its all worth it in the big picture.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey @tvspringer - our battery prices range from $15 to $30 and you can use our April 15% discount code "Aprilshowers" to save 15% on your total order to help with the cost. In addition, we offer free-flat rate shipping, so that is another savings advantage. We do charge a tad bit more than some competitors, but it is to ensure our warranty policy is always available to help with ANY kind of malfunctions/issues. 

Hope this helps, even a little. Let me know if you have any other questions/concerns. :)

• tvspringertvspringer Posts: 35Member
    Thanks for all the help and info!!
  • nemeigh82nemeigh82 Posts: 2,781Member
    My V2 batteries work amazingly well, and I would never waste my time counting puffs.  They satisfy my needs, bottom line.  I also don't think this is the right place to advertise other companies products.  If I thought I could get a better product somewhere else, I wouldn't bother posting here about it, I'd just go and get it and leave it at that.  You're quoting shipping costs, but V2 has free shipping and a lifetime warranty on the batteries.  I'm no math whiz, but a lifetime warranty is better than a 1 year warranty.  With all the discounts available, and the Vape 4 Free program, I always get great value with V2.  As far as buying my e-cig at Walmart, well, there's a quote for that: "For those who like that sort of thing, that is the sort of thing they like." 
  • desertkatdesertkat Posts: 1,343Member
    @nemeigh82  Yeah!